Huawei Mate 20

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Have to say, I am still thoroughly enjoying this device, and it seems as though the last update gave it even more battery life, seems to be lasting even longer than I am used to.

Take note my Display Brightness is set at 70%

9hours SOT with 20hours off charge, I still had 9% Battery left.

R3PLICA

Has anyone had any feedback from Hauwei For the Mate 20 Pro and GT watch promotion in regards to receiving the watch?
I Entered my details on the promo site, and all i got was a message saying Promo Claimed, But have not heard anything back or any sort of confirmation by phone/sms/email from huawei as to even if the application was recieved. Very poor feedback and the limited offer is making me worry. Only reason i took the phone was mainly for the watch.
Saying that I Am hugely impressed with the Mate 20 pro, The battery life, the smoothness and camera is amazing.

marioat1

Expert Member
Has anyone had any feedback from Hauwei For the Mate 20 Pro and GT watch promotion in regards to receiving the watch?
I Entered my details on the promo site, and all i got was a message saying Promo Claimed, But have not heard anything back or any sort of confirmation by phone/sms/email from huawei as to even if the application was recieved. Very poor feedback and the limited offer is making me worry. Only reason i took the phone was mainly for the watch.
Saying that I Am hugely impressed with the Mate 20 pro, The battery life, the smoothness and camera is amazing.
When did you take the offer? There's a new 1 at present which excludes vodascum,

marioat1

Expert Member
Have to say, I am still thoroughly enjoying this device, and it seems as though the last update gave it even more battery life, seems to be lasting even longer than I am used to.

Take note my Display Brightness is set at 70%

9hours SOT with 20hours off charge, I still had 9% Battery left.
Why do you run power saving? Put it on performance mode and let the ai do it's thing.

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Why do you run power saving? Put it on performance mode and let the ai do it's thing.
Nope, there's no Power Saving here, that's the low battery warning.

I was running Performance Mode for a while, turned it off when Load Shedding started and never turned it back on

jman

Expert Member
Sheesh, Telkom/Huawei getting their pricing right.. Don't know if the S10+ is worth it when looking at what the Mate 20 Pro is going for at the moment (plus a free GT watch)

Attachments

sajunky

Honorary Master
Sheesh, Telkom/Huawei getting their pricing right.. Don't know if the S10+ is worth it when looking at what the Mate 20 Pro is going for at the moment (plus a free GT watch)
This must be a mistake. You pay for Mate 20 Pro + watch R13.2K over 24 months, interest free.

R3PLICA

When did you take the offer? There's a new 1 at present which excludes vodascum,
I got it on the 4th, there is a promo from hauwei, for 1st -31st march. 3000 watches for vodacom users, and 4000 watches combined for mtn,cell c and telkom users. and only while stocks last. not every phone will get a watch as its not the network offering the promo , its huawei

Park@82

Honorary Master
Saw that. Wish my contract was due yet...

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
This is brilliant. Just sent it to a mate who has been shopping for a good deal on either phone.

Definitely value for money in that Huawei deal, especially if you get the watch.

HoosenE

A Chinese friend gifted me a HUAWEI B5 watch, any ideas on changing the language to English?
Edit
Problem sorted hooked it up to phone via Health and updated the Firmware

Last edited: