Huawei P Smart (2019)

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
So overall a fantastic device for its price.

Battery Life will easily get you through the day and a half and then some as has been the usual with Huawei.

Signal is excellent, I have found that Huawei device seem to keep both 4G LTE and WiFi signal very well even in places with coverage.

As for UI, it's fast and fluid, but do not expect P20/Mate 20 performance. These low end Huawei's will have you thinking that they are powerful enough to take a heavier load, which they can, but they do have their limits at 3GB RAM it's not going to be at P20 levels, but it is more than adequate enough for Web Browsing, Gaming and snapping quick shots.

In terms of physicality, the device is light and large, weight is well distributed, never feels too big or heavy in hand, it is just right ans the display is bright and vibrant.

Camera wise, it's good, but again you will not get P20 Pro level images, but in well lit areas will get some nice images for Instagram and Facebook usage, the Camera UI is quick and fluid.

Here some pics I snapped in the garden with it.

Sumen

Expert Member
Huawei P smart 2019 Vs. Honor 10 Lite?
Practically the same phone only difference is you get an extra 2GB RAM, different colours and different camera housing on the 10 lite.

Mal79

@ Sumen
Thanks, I want. Why am I so obsessed with getting a better Smartphone? Ah, because I have a crappy Hisense H12 lite ; )

Tcyte

So overall a fantastic device for its price.

Battery Life will easily get you through the day and a half and then some as has been the usual with Huawei.

Signal is excellent, I have found that Huawei device seem to keep both 4G LTE and WiFi signal very well even in places with coverage.

As for UI, it's fast and fluid, but do not expect P20/Mate 20 performance. These low end Huawei's will have you thinking that they are powerful enough to take a heavier load, which they can, but they do have their limits at 3GB RAM it's not going to be at P20 levels, but it is more than adequate enough for Web Browsing, Gaming and snapping quick shots.

In terms of physicality, the device is light and large, weight is well distributed, never feels too big or heavy in hand, it is just right ans the display is bright and vibrant.

Camera wise, it's good, but again you will not get P20 Pro level images, but in well lit areas will get some nice images for Instagram and Facebook usage, the Camera UI is quick and fluid.

Here some pics I snapped in the garden with it.
I see the pictures are not bad