Huawei P30 Lite

powermzii

Expert Member
I haven't changed any settings. It sounds as if someone has gone overboard on the reverb
I cant say i noticed any difference to be honest. Maybe monitor it over the next day or so and see if you can do a rollback ?

Last edited:

Sayf777

@cavedog haven't had a chance to download it myself, did you? If you did, have you tested if WiFi calling still works on both Vodacom and cell c?

Last edited:

miz_pimp

So I was really excited to get EMUI 9.1 for 2 reasons. First being GPU Turbo 3.0, hoping Asphalt 9 would be smoother while playing, and second, being able to use Histen effects while using a Bluetooth headset, like the Mate 10 Pro.

I'm so disappointed to say that Asphalt 9 graphics are worse than before, and I can't use Histen sound effects with Bluetooth.

Anyway, so far the phone is definitely a lot snappier than before. I like that I can launch Google Assistant by pressing the power button too.
The uniformity of icons on the homescreen is also really great, but the highlight for me is the 4x3 grid of folders!

I see there's also an emergency/SOS feature, where pressing the power button 5 times in quick succession will call an emergency number that you can set.

I haven't noticed any issues with the Bluetooth audio yet. I'll keep testing it though.