Huawei P30 Lite

nhzt

I have a problem related to my P30 Lite camera. In mode PRO or Night there are white spots.
You can see the white spots clearly if you download the photos and magnify.
I can see the noise and I know very well what is noice in photos because of high ISO but these white spots are not noise.

Can someone please explain this situation.

Attachments

Speedster

Executive Member
I have a problem related to my P30 Lite camera. In mode PRO or Night there are white spots.
You can see the white spots clearly if you download the photos and magnify.
I can see the noise and I know very well what is noice in photos because of high ISO but these white spots are not noise.

Can someone please explain this situation.
Stars in the night sky?

ThaABC

Hi everyone. Thanks for an amazing thread! It helped me tons to make the choice of getting myself one. After what I've read here, mine is currently en route and will be delivered on Monday. Definitely going to keeps tabs on the thread ☺

Speedster

Executive Member
Phone updated this morning but I missed the change log. Anyone know what's new in 9.1.0.248

miz_pimp

Does anyone else's notification light flash red, instead of green now, when getting notifications since the September patch update?

Third-party apps that can set the LED are fine though.

EDIT: Doing a reset of my settings fixed it.

Last edited:

miz_pimp

Does anyone else's notification light flash red, instead of green now, when getting notifications since the September patch update?

Third-party apps that can set the LED are fine though.

EDIT: Doing a reset of my settings fixed it.
The LED is back to showing red again it must be one of my apps that's causing it, but I really don't have the energy to reset my phone

EDIT: I started my phone in Safe mode, and the notification LED still flashes as red, so I honestly don't know what it could be.

Last edited:

Speedster

Executive Member
The LED is back to showing red again it must be one of my apps that's causing it, but I really don't have the energy to reset my phone

EDIT: I started my phone in Safe mode, and the notification LED still flashes as red, so I honestly don't know what it could be.
Why is this a big issue for you?

miz_pimp

Why is this a big issue for you?
I don't like the red

Also, I think I just figured it out!
I have no idea how this is possible (it shouldn't be!), but I had a dark theme set, and now that I changed it back to the default Vodacom theme, the LED is back to green. I'm going to do a little digging around in the theme to see why it does that.

Antelope

How's the battery life on the P30 lite?
Now that most are probably using it for a few months by now

powermzii

Expert Member
How's the battery life on the P30 lite?
Now that most are probably using it for a few months by now
Mine is on performance song and I'm able to get through the working day with no issues. It's better if you keep it on some battery saving. Regularly getting 4-5 hours SoT but am on wifi most of the day so maybe that helps.

Given another chance though is go for the standard P30 or even a 1+

Speedster

Executive Member
Hey
Check out the following website https://connect247sales.wixsite.com/connect247
They are an online company based in Pretoria, they also replace Huawei screens as well as all leading brands you just courier your item to them via Post Office (Counter to Counter) and when the device has been repaired they (counter to counter courier) the device back to you at their own costs.
I've been using them for the past 1year now and never had any problems with them they are really cheap and offer good services as well...
The last time I replaced an Huawei P9lite screen for R600.00 and a Huawei P10lite screen for R700.00 was like 2 weeks ago.
"They" or "we"?

Cavallino

After reading the comments on this thread, it seems like the P30 Lite is a great purchase...real value for money and performs like a cell costing double. I've ordered one for my wife from PC Link Computers for R5278 incl...Peacock blue and Dual sim. I have a P10 ...now 2 years...this cellphone has never "hung" or "frozen" and still gives me the same battery life as it did when new. With USA about to sign new trade agreements with China (see My BB) the future of Huawei & Google looks good.:):thumbsup:

UPDATE:- Now been advised PC Link out of stock of this item until 29 Nov. They will refund me.
Found another P30 Lite Peacock Blue at Snapcraze for R4899...saving R379 :) :) :thumbsup:

Last edited: