IBurst Modem up for grabs

Shayd

Expert Member
Ok guys after a couple of years with IBurst I have finally taken the jump and my uncapped adsl is here and working great.:D

Anybody who wants my IBurst modem can have it for free, trade off is you have to take over my 2gig R240pm till April(when it expires).;)

I am in Northcliff Johannesburg, any takers pm me.:D

Trixanno

My offer still stands ;)

...ok, will pay R1 for it when the contract expired, that way you can't say that there's no monetary advantage for yourself :D

Napalm

Expert Member
Why don't you just use the data that Iburst gives you for Downloads etc (remember there is 64K uncapped still untill end of febs).

Then change it over to Prepaid. (Iburst is still cheaper than any 3G option out there)
Just incase you maybe travel with your Home PC or maybe laptop.

I have uncapped DSL at home and got Iburst specifically for my laptop. or whenever i travel to friends or whatever. (I actually have some friends that don't have internet at all, so i take it with if we LAN a bit to download updated maps on Call of Duty, Quake3/4, CounterStrike, War3 etc)

I also use my Iburst to connect remotely to my pc at Home (VPN / Remote Desktop), Because Uncapped has a massive download list and you can't be at home all the time.

Just to mention some of the uses :)

Shayd

Expert Member
Ok guys it is a Black desktop modem, as far as portability is concerned I have a laptop with 3G, the IBurst was always my fixed solution.
I am the one who originally put forward the idea of a 128k uncapped for an extra fee as well as the after hours uncapped idea. The reason I want nothing to do with IBurst is I feel cheated by the new packages and don't want to do business at all with them anymore.

By they way if you want it please PM me your phone number, email is useful but I prefer to hear a voice.

This may sound a bit ridiculous but frankly I have moved on from the I need max 5 Gig's a month crowd and IBurst no longer does anything for me.

Shayd

Expert Member
Oh and guys it comes with the Giant black antenna free as well, never had to use it but its your if you want it.

Shayd

Expert Member
Gatecrasher I have confirmed with IBurst that the move over is a simple form and takes 5 working days.