Idle Observatory - Open Beta Android Idle Game

TheEntity

Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of DID YOU KNOW.png

Morning all. So an update has been released. Faster than I thought this time. It's the 'To infinity and beyond' update. *See what I did there :) Get it on the Play Store by either letting it update by itself or by going to the store page and choosing 'Update'.

The main changes are as follows:

- Added new ad button for sky objects - Use it to receive 1 hour's worth of sky objects found.
- Added more startup quotes - self explanatory.
- Added heading to data storage menu - There wasn't one, now there is. We're fancy like that.
- Constellation star bonus balancing - Adjusted the star bonuses to have an increasing bonus, not decreasing.
- Added new constellation - Added the 5th constellation.
- Added Insight Tokens - Added Insight Tokens for when infinity is hit.
- Added Sky Objects multiplier - Added the functionality to use Tokens to increase the Sky Objects per second for observatories.
- Balanced upgrade bonus multipliers - Made the lower tier observatories' upgrade multipliers higher so it actually has an impact on production boost.

I hope we don't have too many issues with this update like we did the last one. Then again, we seem to have issues every time, some small, some, uh ,not :) Thank you as always for trying out the game and giving your feedback.

If you haven't already check out all our socials that you can join us on that are maybe on your preferred social network. The main 'hub' is the Discord as it is easier to track feedback. See all our links at https://linktr.ee/IdleObs

Thank you

Ent

furpile

Expert Member
View attachment 1144742

Morning all. So an update has been released. Faster than I thought this time. It's the 'To infinity and beyond' update. *See what I did there :) Get it on the Play Store by either letting it update by itself or by going to the store page and choosing 'Update'.

The main changes are as follows:

- Added new ad button for sky objects - Use it to receive 1 hour's worth of sky objects found.
- Added more startup quotes - self explanatory.
- Added heading to data storage menu - There wasn't one, now there is. We're fancy like that.
- Constellation star bonus balancing - Adjusted the star bonuses to have an increasing bonus, not decreasing.
- Added new constellation - Added the 5th constellation.
- Added Insight Tokens - Added Insight Tokens for when infinity is hit.
- Added Sky Objects multiplier - Added the functionality to use Tokens to increase the Sky Objects per second for observatories.
- Balanced upgrade bonus multipliers - Made the lower tier observatories' upgrade multipliers higher so it actually has an impact on production boost.

I hope we don't have too many issues with this update like we did the last one. Then again, we seem to have issues every time, some small, some, uh ,not :) Thank you as always for trying out the game and giving your feedback.

If you haven't already check out all our socials that you can join us on that are maybe on your preferred social network. The main 'hub' is the Discord as it is easier to track feedback. See all our links at https://linktr.ee/IdleObs

Thank you

Ent
I don't see the update available yet, will probably see it later. I hope the balance changes help because I hit a bit of a wall after the SKA. It starts taking a long time to make progress there and the lower levels have zero contribution at that point.

TheEntity

I don't see the update available yet, will probably see it later. I hope the balance changes help because I hit a bit of a wall after the SKA. It starts taking a long time to make progress there and the lower levels have zero contribution at that point.
Sometimes you have to open the play store, then close it and open it again. That's what happens with me. On the second open it shows the update button

furpile

Expert Member
Sometimes you have to open the play store, then close it and open it again. That's what happens with me. On the second open it shows the update button
I updated yesterday, I am on Version 0.15. Is that the latest one?

Pox

Expert Member
Game crashed and completely reset everything.
Lost 5 infinity tokens.

O well.

Was entertaining for a while.

TheEntity

Game crashed and completely reset everything.
Lost 5 infinity tokens.

O well.

Was entertaining for a while.
Wow, I'm sorry that happened. Well done on the 5 tokens. I'm busy with an update that will let you enter a code to get your stuff back. A built in backup system per se. Just need to get it finished then we can get those 5 tokens back and whatever else.

Do you know what you were busy with when it crashed?

Pox

Expert Member
Wow, I'm sorry that happened. Well done on the 5 tokens. I'm busy with an update that will let you enter a code to get your stuff back. A built in backup system per se. Just need to get it finished then we can get those 5 tokens back and whatever else.

Do you know what you were busy with when it crashed?
Was upgrading one of the observatories and the app crashed.
It crashes every once in a while during an advert, this was the first time it crashed while pressing buttons.
When I opened it again, everything reset back to zero