Let's talk Cologne

Stop wasting $$$

Buy similar fragrances from Zara at a fraction.
True they do have some very decent clones but they are getting a bit more expensive these days and it’s a pita trying to work out which are the good ones, they have such a huge range and often once you find out which is a good one it's already been discontinued.
 
Zara scents smell great, but not long lasting at all
I recently tested Energetically New York Elixir from their Olfactive range and the scent stayed on my jacket for a week! It's a warm/spicy scent for colder weather. Very nice.

I've also experienced some issues with their other fragrances. One of them actually went bad towards the end of the bottle. First time I experienced a fragrance getting expired...:ROFL:
 
Stop wasting $$$

Buy similar fragrances from Zara at a fraction.
You do know, that plenty of the well known Perfumers of designer fragrances, are now creating for the likes of Maison Asrar, Lattafa, Afnan, Armaf etc

Alex Lee, Gael Montero, Christophe Rynaud etc

Olivier Cresp created Armaf Maleka
 
Last edited:
my last 2 purchases were at duty free in Doha. Unfortunately one of them, an old favorite i bought another of - Invictus, has a faulty spray and its leaking half of it when spraying :mad: I'll maybe try to open it and re-fill an empty one perhaps. I knew i should have got Tom Ford but i tried one new (Boss) and one existing i liked - this one.
 
my last 2 purchases were at duty free in Doha. Unfortunately one of them, an old favorite i bought another of - Invictus, has a faulty spray and its leaking half of it when spraying :mad: I'll maybe try to open it and re-fill an empty one perhaps. I knew i should have got Tom Ford but i tried one new (Boss) and one existing i liked - this one.
Have you tried just using a nozzle from another bottle?
Often it's just the nozzle that's blocked or faulty
 
Is it this one:
 
Is it this one:

The same
 
Shot a lot , I been wanting nocturnal ! A steal
Yea i got Pacific Aura a while ago and Aquatica and both were amazing.

Bought Lion and Obsidian last night both are apparently very decent performance.

Really liking the Rayhaan stuff its quality is very good for a decent price
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X