Marriage/Relationship Advice

To be fair, our opinions don't count. If its a turn off for him it's a turn off for him. You can't convince someone to find something sexy.

Also true. Me, I would much rather have that than a fat slob. That, is off putting to me. Not that I'm a wall flower myself, but still.
 
Maybe you should take a stock photo from the net to illustrate this, all I'm seeing in my mind is a well toned body from your description.

If it's really bad I might actually fully understand this.
Will do, will find what she was and what she looks like now, as close as possible.
 
My wife has male frineds, she has lunch with them from time to time....is that cheating?
The fact that I even need to explain the difference from that and what you are doing, makes it perfectly clear that you need to get divorced and not marry again. Vat en sit.

If this thread is serious and not an April's fools troll of note, then you seem to want approval here. Just **** the other woman and have the decency to divorce your wife first.
 
In all honesty I don't think she is actually gay, slighty bi, who knows.

She decided to say fcck it last year and want to throw everything away on what to me seems to have been a whim.

If we do go down the divorce route I would def want it to end as amicably as possible, I don't want to hurt her on purpose. I hate making enemies, especially with people I have shared so much in life with, its just not worth it.
Well, you would know better than us. I'm guessing if the sex was good at some stage that she likes the d even if she also likes the vag.

Ag, look, it's not all on you. It's not like she's acted or is acting unselfishly. Scuppering a marriage for a crush is a huge gamble though. Let's face it you're looking to rationalise having an affair or leaving your wife for a younger model. The fact is if you have to justify your actions that's a pretty good sign they're suspect. You don't have to justify trying to save your marriage on the other hand...
 
The fact that I even need to explain the difference from that and what you are doing, makes it perfectly clear that you need to get divorced and not marry again. Vat en sit.

If this thread is serious and not an April's fools troll of note, then you seem to want approval here. Just **** the other woman and have the decency to divorce your wife first.
Guarantee this is not an April Fools joke.

That's the thing, I don't just want to **** the other woman, is she hot? Yes! Is she my type? Yes! Do I want to jump her bones right now? No!
 
She used to have a body almost exactly like this
 

Attachments

  • f7f27d3af68f8ef2dc13118292878515.jpg
    f7f27d3af68f8ef2dc13118292878515.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 39
She now has a body like this :

Just bigger traps and slightly more ripped.

Her next goal is a 6 pack
 

Attachments

  • jamie-eason1.jpg
    jamie-eason1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 37
Guarantee this is not an April Fools joke.

That's the thing, I don't just want to **** the other woman, is she hot? Yes! Is she my type? Yes! Do I want to jump her bones right now? No!
Dude. Dont bullshit a bullshitter. You came here for sympathy/approval. Either way, you seem to have some bit of conscience left. You KNOW in your heart of hearts what you plan to and want to do.

All I'm saying is, be a man about it. Get a divorce from your wife ASAP. Dont marry again as you are not marriage type. That bullshit about "better or worse".......it includes your spouse's body changing and you not liking it. ;)
 
Sounds like your wife has a good reason not to be around you anymore. She is not the skinny dolly you always wanted her to be anymore and you already shopping around.

Spare the new girl the hurt and pain and just tell her you married and 10 years form now she will be dumped.
Fair enough about the body type change, as I have said, if she picked up 10kg's I would still find her body feminine and be attracted to her body, but the muscles just do not do it for me......at all.

If I picked up 20kg's and she said Yo! you are too fat I don't like what I see, dam straight I would work my ass off to make sure she was happy with my body.
 
Fair enough about the body type change, as I have said, if she picked up 10kg's I would still find her body feminine and be attracted to her body, but the muscles just do not do it for me......at all.

If I picked up 20kg's and she said Yo! you are too fat I don't like what I see, dam straight I would work my ass off to make sure she was happy with my body.
@Iamnotageek is that you?
 
Dude. Dont bullshit a bullshitter. You came here for sympathy/approval. Either way, you seem to have some bit of conscience left. You KNOW in your heart of hearts what you plan to and want to do.

All I'm saying is, be a man about it. Get a divorce from your wife ASAP. Dont marry again as you are not marriage type. That bullshit about "better or worse".......it includes your spouse's body changing and you not liking it. ;)
Def not looking for sympathy, approval not really.

Wanting to know if I am a complete SOB or if after what she did and how things have changed if this is understandable.

If I am coming across as looking for sympathy or approval I apologise
 
Def not looking for sympathy, approval not really.

Wanting to know if I am a complete SOB or if after what she did and how things have changed if this is understandable.

If I am coming across as looking for sympathy or approval I apologise
Yes. You are a complete shallow SOB of note who has no business being married. Were you listenting to the vows you made that day?

Your wife in my opinion also has no business being married again.
 
If I wanted to feel muscles up and down a woman's body I would have married a gym junkie, I cannot tell you what its like to have sex and run my hands up her back to feel muscles, to hold her arms and feel muscles...…..its a turn off for me.....big time!
 
Yes. You are a complete shallow SOB of note who has no business being married. Were you listenting to the vows you made that day?

Your wife in my opinion also has no business being married again.
Thank you for your opinion, maybe its what I need to hear
 
If I wanted to feel muscles up and down a woman's body I would have married a gym junkie, I cannot tell you what its like to have sex and run my hands up her back to feel muscles, to hold her arms and feel muscles...…..its a turn off for me.....big time!

Quick question.....heaven forbid your wife develops a medical condition which paralyses her or causes her to gain weight.....off to divorce court right, as who can hump a chick with anorexic flimsy legs or one that looks like a beached whale?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X