MWEB email on my Galaxy S2

ColonelJAck

I have setup my Gmail and my Mweb accounts on my handset. Emails from both accounts do come through to my phone.

My problem is this :
The Mweb emails disappear from my handset. It seems that they appear on my handset moments before my ADSL line downloads them, but as soon as they are downloaded by Outlook, they disappear from the handset.
Emails received to my Gmail account do not have this problem. These stay on my handset until I manually delete them.
Any idea how I can get my Mweb mails to stay on my handset until I decide to delete them?

Thank you.

K

kingrob

In your MWeb mail settings, make sure "Leave a copy of messages on the server" is selected.

ColonelJAck

In your MWeb mail settings, make sure "Leave a copy of messages on the server" is selected.

Thanks kingrob.
I've just located the option and ticked it.
I'll wait and see if it works, but logic suggests that it would.
Thanks for the speedy response.

GrootBaas

Expert Member

IIRC you can set it up in outlook. I used to keep 2 weeks mail on the server after which it is deleted and only the outlook copy remains. Somewhere in your account settings, dont have a computer with me to check right now.