MWEB Uncapped ADSL - Official Q & A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going from straight flat line, no browsing even, to working perfectly about every 2 minutes now. I'm not happy.
 
ATM speeds slow. How can a public holiday be shaped? Surely corporates are closed today? This does not make sense
 
My line is running at half speed (1.8 Mbps)...
When you all have your news server downloads maxing out are you using a 3rd party news server?
I've been using the MWEB server has have not got above 90KBps. Is that just the speed of their server or am I doing something wrong? (This is with 2 concurrent connections)
Thanks ;)
 
i'm on the west rand, also getting 180-200, will check this evening, very happy with this though for daytime..mweb rules

This truly sucks - my 4mb line is flatlining with occasional spikes to 7KB/s on Astraweb, and has been since around 8pm last night. I can't even open the speed.net page....
I'm in JHB.
 
There seem to be general problems with the network. I'm on Gconnect unshaped and sometimes it's fast and then slow again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X