killadoob
Honorary Master
Well let's say your line can do 38kb/s a second and you are downloading said pdf at 35 kb/s that only leaves you with 3kb/s for browsing. So for sure it is going to be slow.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Hi gregmcc,So it would be crazy to signup today as you pay 50% for 2 days.
I'll need to signup on the 1st then?
MWEB - can you pls confirm.
This is what iam getting 2night. 384 uncapped :-(
Start Time: 19:11:41
End time: 19:11:49
Download Size: 409600 bytes
Time Delta: 7.693578004837 seconds
Download Speed: 52 KBytes/s
Line Speed: 416 kbits/s
It's very good - you are on 384 kbps after all and you're doing 52 kilo Bytes. 100%
If I sign up, can my wife use the same account at home during the day while I use it at work? I have a router at work and the same router at home. We are talking about a one man business.
Please note all accounts are paid in advance so your first bill will include the part month & the next month.
I'm confused. If I signup on the 1st for a data only account do I pay for April and May? Surely not.
Hi MWEB, getting similar speeds on a 4096 line. Never had any problems on 5 GB capped. Whats the problem? I feel like going back to capped![]()
yup - dopnt know why though - I signed up today like an idiot - first invoice is R1347!! Oh well.