SammyD

Expert Member
You starting a new thread at this time of night bro? I really need to switch those tapatalk notifications off.

On the thread: Yeah this will be more helpful.

Edit: So Cartoons SA gets the shoulder?

Last edited:

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
You starting a new thread at this time of night bro? I really need to switch those tapatalk notifications off.

Lol sorry if you're subscribed to the forum and got disturbed, but this is the only free time I got during exams.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master

Edit: So Cartoons SA gets the shoulder?
Cartoons SA isn't working atm, the source is down so I've unpublished it from the store for the time being. Non-functioning apps = bad reviews.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
An error is occurring on the TM app, I'm not sure why but it's due to a protected msisdn on certain sims. The same issue is affecting the official Android app.

Last edited:

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Sicki-Pedia got an update that should be live in a few hours, I've been playing around with animation :)
2.jpg

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Eye Witness News is getting another update, the EWN's Twitter feed is integrated.

1.jpg3.jpg

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
The original source for Cartoons SA is back online, even though the app is currently working using Facebook I'll be moving it back to the original source in the coming week.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
New update for Sicki-Pedia submitted to the store.4.jpg

Going to be publishing some Windows Store apps in the coming week, so if you have some recommendations, let me know.