DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Just downloaded the app. Nice and quick, with the Twitter section a nice feature, but I have a few suggestions if I may:

1. When I open the app, I want to see immediately the load shedding status, ie, Level 1/2/3 or no load shedding.

2. In addition to point 1 above, I want to go straight to my favourites upon opening, with an indication if load shedding is in effect or not.

Actually, I still really like Load Shedding SA, just wish they'd add the notifications.
I could change things around not a issue. The toast notification comes up everytime the stage changes.

I didn't implement a notification if load shedding is in progress because sometimes it's wrong and other times by the time you get the notification, you're already in load shedding.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Fixed a bug in the app, errors happen when you use an api without documentation

p51mustang

Has the API changed? The status line just indicates the code now (var_sf_startpt ... etc), not the actual status. Hence, notification is not working.

Another suggestion:
When within Favourites and viewing a location, would be nice to swipe left or right to view the other favourites.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Has the API changed? The status line just indicates the code now (var_sf_startpt ... etc), not the actual status. Hence, notification is not working.

Another suggestion:
When within Favourites and viewing a location, would be nice to swipe left or right to view the other favourites.

Yeah something has changed, got my last test today then I'll sort things out. There hasn't been any load shedding recently so I wasn't too worried.

p51mustang

Loadshedding again today :-(

Luckily not at my office as it was on the scheduled for ealier this morning, so just missed it.

p51mustang

Great, much better!

Any chance that we could just swipe left/right, instead of having to press the button? Either way, many thanks.

signates

Executive Member
Great app. Would like to be able to pin favourites to the home screen with a large tile that would have updated info displaying without the need to open the app.

Just installed it now for the first time.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
Great app. Would like to be able to pin favourites to the home screen with a large tile that would have updated info displaying without the need to open the app.

Just installed it now for the first time.
Cool will work on it.

Bull1012

Bud, I checked it up. Seems there was an issue with API, remove all your favorites & re-add them. Some suburbs may not be available yet. If there's any other issue let me know.
I checked it now and its working fine. Thanks :)

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
light.pngdark.png
Push notifications were disabled till the next update, which a fellow MSP & I are currently working on. Here's there revamped UI for the next update.
btw going forward only WP 8.1 will be supported.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
So Eishkom won the Openness Ideas competition, thanks to all of you that voted. I now will receive some marketing from MS like being featured on Lumia Living and various other blogs.

The new updated was uploaded a couple of hours ago, the new version will only work on WP 8.1.

We(it's now a collaboration project) have refined the app a bit and are working on some new specific features going forward.
An example is the schedule at a glance.
3.jpg

Cortana support will be introduced possibly in the next update.