MyBB Motorcycle Owners Thread

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Information for the new R1250 bikes from BMW is out. Basically just a few tweaks on the engine, presumably mostly to maintain emissions levels in the EU but with added HP and torque as well. The only other notable that I recall is that the LCD (with BlueTooth) will now be standard on the GS

https://newatlas.com/bmw-motorrad-2019-r1250-gs-rt/56374/
That's good news.

It needs to become an option (and standard) on the rest now.

Type RSA

Expert Member
I know the owner of Stealth who did your Pipe. Very good friend of mine Jaco :p
Yeah very cool guy. Had a lekker chat. Mentioned your forum name and that you have been putting in a good word or 2 for him on the forum. Not sure he knows your forum name. He really does amazing work. Couldn't be happier.

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
Hahaha, just down the road from there
This is going to sound weird, but I know.. :)
I think once or twice in your youtube channel, you showed where you turn from the dead end by the park. I only recognized it cause I'm in one complexes just further down from you - one of the tree named complexes.

Type RSA

Expert Member
This is going to sound weird, but I know.. :)
I think once or twice in your youtube channel, you showed where you turn from the dead end by the park. I only recognized it cause I'm in one complexes just further down from you - one of the tree named complexes.
Cool man, so do you ride as well? If so we should make a plan and go for a ride out sometime.

Type RSA

Expert Member
Yeah been too busy at work. Not in the mood to make videos in the evenings. But planning to make a new one with the new setup on the bike soon. What do you ride?