New Rain uncapped 4G package launched

True but I wouldn't trust something we don't even know who the real owners are.

How you going to know who owns what, and why would it matter - either you can trust them or you cannot. Easy to say, we are a South African company, even if your holding company is an overseas entity. You decide if they are telling you the truth.
 
They are generally well thought of. Don't use a VPN as I do not currently have use for one. But am considering making my Fire TV stick domiciled in the UK.

have you found how to deal with dstv now and google play stuff on the fire tv stick?
 
How you going to know who owns what, and why would it matter - either you can trust them or you cannot. Easy to say, we are a South African company, even if your holding company is an overseas entity. You decide if they are telling you the truth.
So I can follow them online and get to make up my own mind much easier.
 
How is online gaming on the Rain LTE network I want to get the 24/7 4g uncapped plan. It looks like I am in good coverage area
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X