News server related queries

any other local NZB sites for those of us who have not been lucky enought to receive newshost invites?
 
Anyone know why my d/l speed goes up for about 10mins and then none for about 5mins?

I'm on SAIX.
 
How does one go about getting an account on NewsHost.za.net? On the home page all I see is a request for login details.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated.
 
How does one go about getting an account on NewsHost.za.net? On the home page all I see is a request for login details.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

AFAIK you can't unless you ask one of the mods/admins. Invites have been blocked. There's a nick on here "mercurial" you can ask him he's a moderator on newshost
 
I see. Pity they don't like the unknown (new members)... Do you know why? Maybe to do with transfer speeds and such?
 
Just because people can't download NZBs locally, or see what is cached doesn't mean they can't add to the load of the server.
 
IS is not much better! Local Torrents FTW!!!

MyADSL_1238580400232.png
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X