Sour grapes. We are on the ascend and united on the decent.
I'm sure this is Liverpool's year. I bet they've even ordered the open-top bus already.
Comedy gold.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Sour grapes. We are on the ascend and united on the decent.
I'm sure this is Liverpool's year. I bet they've even ordered the open-top bus already.
Comedy gold.
Man Utd vs Liverpool banter, guess the start of the season is upon us. Everyone getting psyched up already.
But anywho, let me throw a spanner in the works. I read somewhere that Strootman to AS Roma, so who is Utd going to sign and have you guys signed any players this season ?
Suarez to Utd ???
So far we have Garay and Zaha... really need CM...
Sour grapes.
But anywho, let me throw a spanner in the works. I read somewhere that Strootman to AS Roma, so who is Utd going to sign and have you guys signed any players this season ?
If Strootman is going to Roma, then it's because we didn't show sufficient interest. We've signed Varela only this season, Zaha was signed in January and will start playing for us this season.
I don't understand what all the bitching about is from some United supporters, it's a month away from the start of the season, we will sign someone.
Rumour mill is picking up about Ronaldo coming home...
Rumour mill is picking up about Ronaldo coming home...
Rumour mill is picking up about Ronaldo coming home...
Sauce?
Chelsea offered us 10 mil plus Mata for Rooney which we rejected, so there might be something that happens there.
You gonna believe that horseschit rumour? There has been nothing to corroborate that supposed story...
You gonna believe that horseschit rumour? There has been nothing to corroborate that supposed story...
I was just reporting what the Guardian were saying(usually a reliable source). Anyways it seems that Chelsea have been playing dirty so United released that info to play dirty too and unsettle their star players.
The Mirror says United will move for Everton’s Marouane Fellaini if the rumoured Fabregas deal falls through, while The Guardian claims David Moyes wants to sign both players in a bid to “pair them in a new-look midfield” at Old Trafford.