Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year is Liverpool's year and then they finish 7th :D , 23 years since their last league title :love: .
 
Man Utd vs Liverpool banter, guess the start of the season is upon us. Everyone getting psyched up already.

But anywho, let me throw a spanner in the works. I read somewhere that Strootman to AS Roma, so who is Utd going to sign and have you guys signed any players this season ?

Suarez to Utd ???
 
Man Utd vs Liverpool banter, guess the start of the season is upon us. Everyone getting psyched up already.

But anywho, let me throw a spanner in the works. I read somewhere that Strootman to AS Roma, so who is Utd going to sign and have you guys signed any players this season ?

Suarez to Utd ???

So far we have Garay and Zaha... really need CM...
 
But anywho, let me throw a spanner in the works. I read somewhere that Strootman to AS Roma, so who is Utd going to sign and have you guys signed any players this season ?

If Strootman is going to Roma, then it's because we didn't show sufficient interest. We've signed Varela only this season, Zaha was signed in January and will start playing for us this season.

I don't understand what all the bitching about is from some United supporters, it's a month away from the start of the season, we will sign someone.
 
If Strootman is going to Roma, then it's because we didn't show sufficient interest. We've signed Varela only this season, Zaha was signed in January and will start playing for us this season.

I don't understand what all the bitching about is from some United supporters, it's a month away from the start of the season, we will sign someone.

Of course we will , its just who. Obvious interest in Fabregas but its unlikely and we also bid for Marquinhos who i also find unlikely. Chelsea offered us 10 mil plus Mata for Rooney which we rejected, so there might be something that happens there. Either way we are certainly looking for a cm and cb. Moyes said 2 cm.
 
You gonna believe that horseschit rumour? There has been nothing to corroborate that supposed story...

I don't believe it, but I don't disbelieve it.

The way I see it, could have gone one of two ways:

Chelsea made the bid to swap Mata + cash for Rooney, and now are backtracking because the offer is public and don't want to make Mata feel unwanted and agitate for a move if the deal falls through. (I'm more inclined to believe this since Chelsea have made a statement saying they've made a bid, if it wasn't true they wouldn't have bothered probably)

Or, Chelsea made a low bid, leaked it to the press that they had made a bid, United took the low bid and the fact they Chelsea could be seen as unsettling Rooney, and told the press that Chelsea offered Mata and cash to piss Chelsea off.
 
You gonna believe that horseschit rumour? There has been nothing to corroborate that supposed story...

I was just reporting what the Guardian were saying(usually a reliable source). Anyways it seems that Chelsea have been playing dirty so United released that info to play dirty too and unsettle their star players.
 
I was just reporting what the Guardian were saying(usually a reliable source). Anyways it seems that Chelsea have been playing dirty so United released that info to play dirty too and unsettle their star players.

I thought Mata had a decent season at Chelsea. Guess they feel they got enough backup.

IF THE RUMOR IS TRUE
 
The Mirror says United will move for Everton’s Marouane Fellaini if the rumoured Fabregas deal falls through, while The Guardian claims David Moyes wants to sign both players in a bid to “pair them in a new-look midfield” at Old Trafford.

http://m.skysports.com/article/football//8823765....Moyes did say we are short in MF so if the latter is true...Alleluah!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X