*Improved slow-motion performance
*Optimized image processing

Earphone
*Audio tuner for Bluetooth earphones

Communication
*Support VoLTE for Bouygues FR

sand_man

Honorary Master
Although, if you a sucker for performance stats, like I am, then this might interest you...

Screenshot_20181230-100928.jpgScreenshot_20181230-101007.jpg

Diego_1za

Have we still got no full on local support for this device? Thinking about getting it but support is a deal breaker.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Ooooh, love tech21 cases. Do they ship to SA?
Yeah, they do. I'm using that exact case right now. It looks and feels substantially better than I expected. I really dig it and regret not buying one sooner.

After a friend dropped their OnePlus phone and severely damaged the display, I was spooked into buying a more protective case for my OP6 than the carbon protective case I was previously using. This case has materially improved my peace of mind.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yeah, they do. I'm using that exact case right now. It looks and feels substantially better than I expected. I really dig it and regret not buying one sooner.

After a friend dropped their OnePlus phone and severely damaged the display, I was spooked into buying a more protective case for my OP6 than the carbon protective case I was previously using. This case has materially improved my peace of mind.
That's awesome man. Think I'm going to order one. Tech21 is all I used to use on my iPhones but the last time I checked they weren't making covers for OnePlus.

sand_man

Honorary Master