Paradox IP150 configuration issue

georgelza

Also have the new 150... not liking it one bit.
The IP100 allowed me to create a profile on the app where i could specify the local IP, so even if internet was dead i could connect to the system, does not seem o be available anymore, and then there was a the web app which was useful and the email notifications which was VERY useful.

They might be thinking they improving the system, might want to talk to their users and what we want. WANT the older IP100 back...

G

Diabolix

It seems like they released a new version which allows you to use a local/external IP instead of their SWAN system.

IP150 here.

No option for DNS yet, hopefully in the next version.

georgelza

Response I got from Paradox 2 days ago.

Please be advised that we're aware of some sporadically networking issues on IP150 v4.30.
RnD have investigate this issues and a new version is already done. As soon as it will pass all QA tests it will be officially release.
More than that, IP150 v4.40 should bring back support for almost all features that are missing in v4.30, including email support.

G

Neuk_

Expert Member
Subscribed, I need to sort out my IP150 and use it beyond just the Swan app on our phones.

georgelza

Anyone have any news if the new FW is out?
otherwise how do I downgrade to previous version before the 4.5 abortion.
otherwise last option, who has a IP100 willing to swop for a IP150.
G

georgelza

... so IP100, app free, Paradoxmyhome access free, and it worked...
... now IP!50, app free, but usage via SWAN interface not free, and it for f sake does not work.
:(
G

georgelza

where did you see this, does it show the version number?

G

It seems like they released a new version which allows you to use a local/external IP instead of their SWAN system.

IP150 here.

georgelza

so confirmed I have FW 4.30.000 on the IP150.
According to the Paradox support guy they aware of issues (thinking they've told many people this before) but wondering if anyone know of the ETA of a new drop,
My IP150 keeps on disconnecting of my router having me to unplug it and rewatch to get it communicating again.
G

georgelza

Got feedback from Paradox international,
FW 4.4 is out guys.
Now to find someone to install it for me.
G

MattRoy

IP150 here.

What do you mean by a new version? That there is a new FW version which allows you to use local/external IP instead of SWAN, or are you referring to the IP150s module (open service version)?

I am considering getting an IP150 module so that I can integrate my alarm with Home Assistant; if the IP150 with the latest FW version v4+ still doesn't allow the use of a local/external IP then the IP150s may be a better option.

jeevadotnet

Got my IP150 for Paradox SP6000 unit (same as MG5050, except no build in wireless model & 8 ports where 5050 has 5).

IP150 is running Firmware 4.40.

I can connect to the module's web but having issues with Babyware. It almost instantly says timeout error.

Any ideas?

http://prntscr.com/mr02kq

Neuk_

Expert Member
Eish :rolleyes: Having issues with my IP150/Insite Gold since Sunday morning, despite resetting my WiFi router and unplugging the IP150, Insite Gold won't connect for more than a few seconds so I get a handful of notifications but can't login.

Neuk_

Expert Member
Eish :rolleyes: Having issues with my IP150/Insite Gold since Sunday morning, despite resetting my WiFi router and unplugging the IP150, Insite Gold won't connect for more than a few seconds so I get a handful of notifications but can't login.
Ed from Step Ahead Security kindly came past our house yesterday and sorted the issue out, which looks to have been a dodgy connection between the IP150 and MG5050, go figure.

Defib

Expert Member
So the Paradoxmyhome system has basically kicked me off, unable to use it. Is there any alternative or do i have to upgrade and go with Swan?

peter009

I've been using the IP150 successfully with the SWAN Insite Gold App. I have experienced some of the same trouble that has been mentioned on this thread regarding the IP150 just disconnecting. I rebooted the whole alarm this evening and it seems better now. We were also getting notifications (on the mobile app) a few minutes after the event.

I have the 4.2 firmware that came with the IP150 - does anyone know how to upgrade the firmware with Infield? When I try to connect to the panel with InField it wont allow me to connect, and I also am not able to download the firmware from Paradox.

Has anyone been able to do this, or does it need to be done by a certified installer?

peter009

I've been using the IP150 successfully with the SWAN Insite Gold App. I have experienced some of the same trouble that has been mentioned on this thread regarding the IP150 just disconnecting. I rebooted the whole alarm this evening and it seems better now. We were also getting notifications (on the mobile app) a few minutes after the event.

I have the 4.2 firmware that came with the IP150 - does anyone know how to upgrade the firmware with Infield? When I try to connect to the panel with InField it wont allow me to connect, and I also am not able to download the firmware from Paradox.

Has anyone been able to do this, or does it need to be done by a certified installer?
Actually, I just had a break through and was able to upgrade the firmware successfully.

Jaybabe

Hi, does anyone know how to setup the K32LCD+ paradox keypad as a pre alram before the main siren goes off ? If a beam or sensor is triggered when armed then I want the keypad to buzz for roughly 20sec first before the siren goes off. This is gives me time to kill false triggered alarms when home.