Paradox IP150 configuration issue

zanax

I have exactly the same problem. The stupid Swan server!! It has to be a port forwarding issue, but they say that you should not have any in your router settings...
Try using paradox for the ip password
Swan update might have changed the password. Also check codes 910 and 911 under the installer pass code, this will check your panel ID and panel passcode.

onpartydig

Swan has released updates to their IOS and Android apps and I must say I can't be happier. The push notifcations works wonders and I have no crashes anymore.

Somebody also asked on the payment for moving to swan, I have paid 14 USD for 1 year and received another 2 years credit for being on iParadox. (This can differ between 1 to 2 years depending on when you started using iParadox)

Neuk_

Expert Member
Swan has released updates to their IOS and Android apps and I must say I can't be happier. The push notifcations works wonders and I have no crashes anymore.

Somebody also asked on the payment for moving to swan, I have paid 14 USD for 1 year and received another 2 years credit for being on iParadox. (This can differ between 1 to 2 years depending on when you started using iParadox)
What platform/version are you on? I am on 2.5.2 on an iPhone 7 and my experience has been dismal so far.

onpartydig

What platform/version are you on? I am on 2.5.2 on an iPhone 7 and my experience has been dismal so far.
Hi also 2.5.2 on iPhone 6+ and 7+ and really working just fine. My son is on Android (Huawei P30) and also running seemlessly.

Neuk_

Expert Member
Hi also 2.5.2 on iPhone 6+ and 7+ and really working just fine. My son is on Android (Huawei P30) and also running seemlessly.
Thanks I am keeping an eye on it, it is definitely better after I deleted and re-added my site.

Neuk_

Expert Member
I think I have figured it out, it relates to myself and my girlfriend using the app, but I only deleted and reloaded my app. The log when I activate or deactivate the alarm, along with when the remotes do the same restarted the log numbering at #1, while my girlfriends log continued in the thousands. So I have this scenario...

#2722 System Arm Thu 20 Jan 2019, 07:50
#40 System DisArm Thu 20 Jan 2019, 10:54

The #2722 is my girlfriend while #40 is myself but the sequencing is out.

andrevw5084

I'm still have an old IP150 with FW version 1.34. This works well and connects directly on a LAN as well as WAN. It doesn't the SWAN app. iParadox is still on v4.17. My son was on exactly the same configuration but his iPhone did an automatic update and iParadox is now on v4.19 with the subsequent communication problems logging onto the IP150. Has anyone else had a similar problem with the latest iParadox app on an iPhone?

MandM

Try using paradox for the ip password
Swan update might have changed the password. Also check codes 910 and 911 under the installer pass code, this will check your panel ID and panel passcode.
Thanks for the suggestion. I got it to work using "paradox" as the ip password. If anyone else runs into this error, do the following:

Open Babyware, go to communications and:

- Go to setting

- Select the Option IP/ Panel SN (should be used if no site is created)

- Type in Panel serial number (last 8 digits)

- Module password (paradox)

- Click OK

- Connect

Last edited:

brunozo

HI friends

I got my Ip150 with 1.34V and i got register in Myparadox but it stop working.

I goes to MyParadox and delete the device and try register with Ip Exploring Tools but i cant do it!!!

Who can help me understand whats happen, MyParadox dont work more? They upgrade all services for SWAN?

In past i use Alarmin app and its perfect i received all information, if alarm start, is someone disconnect the alarm i got access all but in few months i stop got this service....

Thanks for all support

brunozo

After several time i got all work

1 - Creat a DNS service
2 - Open the ports 10000 and 80
3 - Add the info in Alarmin app and all is work without Paradox services

We will see how it works

Thanks

pgp

I started to use app and tried to migrate my site on the PMH site to Swan using the app. It tells me it can’t migrate as my alarm is armed which is not the case. Seems the app support is not interested to help. Anybody else have this problem?

xrapidx

Honorary Master
After several time i got all work

1 - Creat a DNS service
2 - Open the ports 10000 and 80
3 - Add the info in Alarmin app and all is work without Paradox services

We will see how it works

Thanks
Consider changing port 80 to an uncommon port - or using SSL

FreakZAR

Thanks for all the helpfull info. Had the same questions.
I have a Q: I get an IP Unregistered in babyware log.
being a bit ocd, I want to know what this means? Any ideas?

reflexsa

Got my IP150 for Paradox SP6000 unit (same as MG5050, except no build in wireless model & 8 ports where 5050 has 5).

IP150 is running Firmware 4.40.

I can connect to the module's web but having issues with Babyware. It almost instantly says timeout error.

Any ideas?

http://prntscr.com/mr02kq
My original password that I set seemed to have been reset. When I changed the configuration on the account in Babyware to Module password "paradox" then it connected. Not the best description for an incorrect password error. Also I am unable to change the password to what I want now. Looks like you can't change it in the IP locate tool anymore of via the web browser interface.

BrendonBG

I decided to upgrade the firmware on my IP150 so that I could use the Swan/ Insite Gold setup.
I was over-eager and impatient and used the in-field software to go to v4.40 from v1.26 with bootloader 2.12 (Over IP)
The whole process ran fine until it got to the "Initiate" phase where it says it timed out. I thought this might be expected but since then there is no IP connectivity - not even ping. The status on the device is flashing "Link" as if it is connected but no "Internet"
I then read that there was some different process to go to 4.40 with 2.12 boot loader.
Have I bricked this thing? Anybody have any ideas? Maybe USB to serial interface flashing?
Really hoping there is some kind of solution

Diabolix

I decided to upgrade the firmware on my IP150 so that I could use the Swan/ Insite Gold setup.
I was over-eager and impatient and used the in-field software to go to v4.40 from v1.26 with bootloader 2.12 (Over IP)
The whole process ran fine until it got to the "Initiate" phase where it says it timed out. I thought this might be expected but since then there is no IP connectivity - not even ping. The status on the device is flashing "Link" as if it is connected but no "Internet"
I then read that there was some different process to go to 4.40 with 2.12 boot loader.
Have I bricked this thing? Anybody have any ideas? Maybe USB to serial interface flashing?
Really hoping there is some kind of solution
Care to share where you got the v4.40 firmware file?

DugR

Actually, I just had a break through and was able to upgrade the firmware successfully.
Hi Peter009
What was your breakthrough? I have been using Alarmin but external access seems to have now failed and I have to update my F/W on the panel and IP150 to get access with Swan/Insight Gold.