Paradox IP150 configuration issue

zanax

I have exactly the same problem. The stupid Swan server!! It has to be a port forwarding issue, but they say that you should not have any in your router settings...
Try using paradox for the ip password
Swan update might have changed the password. Also check codes 910 and 911 under the installer pass code, this will check your panel ID and panel passcode.

onpartydig

Swan has released updates to their IOS and Android apps and I must say I can't be happier. The push notifcations works wonders and I have no crashes anymore.

Somebody also asked on the payment for moving to swan, I have paid 14 USD for 1 year and received another 2 years credit for being on iParadox. (This can differ between 1 to 2 years depending on when you started using iParadox)

Neuk_

Expert Member
Swan has released updates to their IOS and Android apps and I must say I can't be happier. The push notifcations works wonders and I have no crashes anymore.

Somebody also asked on the payment for moving to swan, I have paid 14 USD for 1 year and received another 2 years credit for being on iParadox. (This can differ between 1 to 2 years depending on when you started using iParadox)
What platform/version are you on? I am on 2.5.2 on an iPhone 7 and my experience has been dismal so far.

onpartydig

What platform/version are you on? I am on 2.5.2 on an iPhone 7 and my experience has been dismal so far.
Hi also 2.5.2 on iPhone 6+ and 7+ and really working just fine. My son is on Android (Huawei P30) and also running seemlessly.

Neuk_

Expert Member
Hi also 2.5.2 on iPhone 6+ and 7+ and really working just fine. My son is on Android (Huawei P30) and also running seemlessly.
Thanks I am keeping an eye on it, it is definitely better after I deleted and re-added my site.

Neuk_

Expert Member
I think I have figured it out, it relates to myself and my girlfriend using the app, but I only deleted and reloaded my app. The log when I activate or deactivate the alarm, along with when the remotes do the same restarted the log numbering at #1, while my girlfriends log continued in the thousands. So I have this scenario...

#2722 System Arm Thu 20 Jan 2019, 07:50
#40 System DisArm Thu 20 Jan 2019, 10:54

The #2722 is my girlfriend while #40 is myself but the sequencing is out.

I'm still have an old IP150 with FW version 1.34. This works well and connects directly on a LAN as well as WAN. It doesn't the SWAN app. iParadox is still on v4.17. My son was on exactly the same configuration but his iPhone did an automatic update and iParadox is now on v4.19 with the subsequent communication problems logging onto the IP150. Has anyone else had a similar problem with the latest iParadox app on an iPhone?

MandM

Try using paradox for the ip password
Swan update might have changed the password. Also check codes 910 and 911 under the installer pass code, this will check your panel ID and panel passcode.
Thanks for the suggestion. I got it to work using "paradox" as the ip password. If anyone else runs into this error, do the following:

Open Babyware, go to communications and:

- Go to setting

- Select the Option IP/ Panel SN (should be used if no site is created)

- Type in Panel serial number (last 8 digits)

- Module password (paradox)

- Click OK

- Connect

Last edited: