Philips Airfryer - anyone have?

RedViking

Nord of the South
Purchased an XL today from slservices.co.za for R1600 or so, refurbished. I see they have another website 4home.co.za that sells new ones for R2700
Let me know what the refurbished ones look like. Although it will probably be as good as new seeing that most of it can be replaced. I was gonna do that but then thought I'll rather go with the 2 year warranty, R2700.

jman

Expert Member
Let me know what the refurbished ones look like. Although it will probably be as good as new seeing that most of it can be replaced. I was gonna do that but then thought I'll rather go with the 2 year warranty, R2700.
Sure will do. I'd think it's basically new. The difference in warranty was worth the R1100 less for me. So I hope it lasts lol

RedViking

Nord of the South
Sure will do. I'd think it's basically new. The difference in warranty was worth the R1100 less for me. So I hope it lasts lol
Man I have bad luck when it comes to electronics. Thanks also to Eskom with fluctuating electricity. If it wasn't for warranties I will have no nice things in my house.

Bundu

Expert Member
has anybody had the Burger King Chilli Cheese Bites? I love them.

Is there something like that available frozen on the market?

theratman

Executive Member
Sure this has been answered before, but I'm asking anyway What are your guys experience with cooking veggies in it? Are you limited?

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
Inspired by @Bundu bought some pre spiced marrow bones from my new favorite butchery Kings . I'll buy plain next time I think, they were a bit heavy on the black pepper :p

DSC_0461.JPG

Aharon

Executive Member
Pnp online has the Russell Hobbs equivalent for 999. They will not honour the price in store though... I tried

Aharon

Executive Member
The order to collect is only at specific branches? Otherwise drlibery. Anyone tried the Russell Hobbs - is it any different to the Philips?

RedViking

Nord of the South
The order to collect is only at specific branches? Otherwise drlibery. Anyone tried the Russell Hobbs - is it any different to the Philips?
Nothing compares to Philips. Get Philips. Don't get anything else besides Philips. Get Philips XL.