DrJohnZoidberg
Honorary Master
Mmmm I love that fetaroni pizza.
Freakin great.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Mmmm I love that fetaroni pizza.
Romans did me good tonight. Some of the hottest chilli I've had on a pizza in a while too! My mouth is still burning.
![]()
Hmm, I'm surprised so many people like Roman's. I don't like their pizza at all.
Hmm, I'm surprised so many people like Roman's. I don't like their pizza at all. Or maybe all the Roman's I've been to have just been crap.
Then again many people hate Debonairs, but our Debonairs in Stellenbosch makes one delicious Something Meaty. Nothing quite beats Gino's Stellenbosch, though.
<snip>
their ingredients are pretty high quality compared to some other fast food pizza places.
I prefer getting the Margheritas and then putting my own toppings on.
Had that the other day and it wasn't too bad and mine looked better than yours.
Much better idea.
Mine looked miserable.
Got a meaty one to try next, hopefully better.
What oven did you use or did you do it in the microwave?
6.5/10
What oven did you use or did you do it in the microwave?
I also always used to hate Romans, then I tried it again recently because it was cheap and I was quite surprised. Don't expect a real pizza, it's a full on take away pizza but their ingredients are pretty high quality compared to some other fast food pizza places.