Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Romans did me good tonight. Some of the hottest chilli I've had on a pizza in a while too! My mouth is still burning.

romans.jpeg

Nice. The bacon pieces should be smaller though. But can't complain at the price!
 
Hmm, I'm surprised so many people like Roman's. I don't like their pizza at all. Or maybe all the Roman's I've been to have just been crap.

Then again many people hate Debonairs, but our Debonairs in Stellenbosch makes one delicious Something Meaty. Nothing quite beats Gino's Stellenbosch, though.
 
Hmm, I'm surprised so many people like Roman's. I don't like their pizza at all. Or maybe all the Roman's I've been to have just been crap.

Then again many people hate Debonairs, but our Debonairs in Stellenbosch makes one delicious Something Meaty. Nothing quite beats Gino's Stellenbosch, though.

I also always used to hate Romans, then I tried it again recently because it was cheap and I was quite surprised. Don't expect a real pizza, it's a full on take away pizza but their ingredients are pretty high quality compared to some other fast food pizza places.
 
I miss pizza perfect so much. Are they still around there on the way to Northgate from Fontainebleau?

**** I just realised I dont know my hood anymore. Cannot remember all the places I used to frequent... and how i used to get there. 9 years now I have not been back to the big city.
 
I also always used to hate Romans, then I tried it again recently because it was cheap and I was quite surprised. Don't expect a real pizza, it's a full on take away pizza but their ingredients are pretty high quality compared to some other fast food pizza places.

I like Romans. There is a Romans just over the road from our office. I every now and again go and get a small pizza with any topping for R24.00. It is yummy
 
Dominoes is garbage, well it is here anyway, and well that is my opinion, it's doh with sauce, if you want decent pizza go to an authentic Italian joint or make your own.
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X