Rocketnet - feedback?

Dee96

I have received amazing service from Rocketnet. Just a heads up to everyone, if you get the router from Rocketnet, make sure you arrange the router is delivered so you can test your line during the installation.

I did not do this but Mohamed from Rocketnet personally delivered my router 2 hours after I called him to ask if there was any way for me to get my router on the day

HeftyCrab

Expert Member
I have received amazing service from Rocketnet. Just a heads up to everyone, if you get the router from Rocketnet, make sure you arrange the router is delivered so you can test your line during the installation.

I did not do this but Mohamed from Rocketnet personally delivered my router 2 hours after I called him to ask if there was any way for me to get my router on the day
Literally going the extra mile.

DreamKing

Executive Member
I don't know why the rocketnet a/c is not working when load shedding? why it is working for ADSL? The ont is on and running perfectly but just the router shows the orange light forever, anyone can explain?

isie

Executive Member
I don't know why the rocketnet a/c is not working when load shedding? why it is working for ADSL? The ont is on and running perfectly but just the router shows the orange light forever, anyone can explain?
mines works fine during load shedding ,

DreamKing

Executive Member
I'm In Joburg and Vumatel (aerial) as well
but as mentioned no issues during load shedding.
the internet being on helps pass the time - so if it wasn't working i would be complaining a lot :)
if you have no problem then that is good for you. but I have the problem I just want to know the "answer", if you know the answer please let me know. otherwise, then that is fine. :)