Rocketnet - feedback?

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
I just chatted with rocketnet, the response is rubbish.
Hi Dreamking,
Thank you for contacting Rocketnet - As per ticket response, we need more information to be able to assist. You have not supplied us with sufficient information. We have also tried to call telephonic ally and could not reach.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

DreamKing

Executive Member
Hi Dreamking,
Thank you for contacting Rocketnet - As per ticket response, we need more information to be able to assist. You have not supplied us with sufficient information. We have also tried to call telephonic ally and could not reach.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
done already, don't need to take it further.thanks

JohnJuniorV3

Expert Member
Rocketnet website down?..

Anyone on MFN in Douglasdale/Lonehill still down?? Going on 2 days now.

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
Rocketnet website down?..

Anyone on MFN in Douglasdale/Lonehill still down?? Going on 2 days now.
Please do try again, should be up as well as out status pages : https://status.rocketnet.co.za/

With regards to MFN in the following areas, Lonehill/Doglasdale/Paulshof/Fourways.

“please be advised to that fibre repair is still ongoing. MFN currently need to splice 288 fibers. Thank you for your patience.”

FaSMaN

Expert Member
Hi RocketNet how long does it normally take for a Vumatel installation if I go trough you?

electrofreeze

Expert Member
speeds has been quite bad the last couple of weeks with youtube buffering and it is 10 times worst in peak time on vuma 100/100 fiber
some web pages are just timing out randomly

Attachments

abudabi

Expert Member
Any news on vunatel's outage... Been a few hours and am getting withdrawals :)

abudabi

Expert Member
I called Vumatel and have confirmed that the service has been restored, if this is not the case on your line, drop us an inbox with your cell number and we will call.
Thanks for the assistance. Hopefully vuma sorts me out soon.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
@RocketNet-Rep Please let us know if you you hear anything from Octotel on the issues in Cape Town (Table View specifically for me). The connection just tanks in the evenings even after their "node maintenance".

I wish I could switch fibre providers but unfortunately they are the only sheriff in town here. I'll move away from them in a heartbeat if a competitor moved in.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
This is supposed to be a 200Mbit connection:

Btw, I have got a ticket open for this issue: #165066