Rocketnet - feedback?

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
@Ronald-RocketNet,

I signed up with RocketNet yesterday, MFN in our complex with termination inside the house.
My order number: 488327050
Please keep an eye out for it.....got a mail stating that it could take 3-4weeks... :crying::crying:
Will push this for you and have you up and running ASAP provided previous ISP has cancelled the line.

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
I just chatted with rocketnet, the response is rubbish.
Hi Dreamking,
Thank you for contacting Rocketnet - As per ticket response, we need more information to be able to assist. You have not supplied us with sufficient information. We have also tried to call telephonic ally and could not reach.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

DreamKing

Executive Member
Hi Dreamking,
Thank you for contacting Rocketnet - As per ticket response, we need more information to be able to assist. You have not supplied us with sufficient information. We have also tried to call telephonic ally and could not reach.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
done already, don't need to take it further.thanks

RocketNet-Rep

Company Rep
Rocketnet website down?..

Anyone on MFN in Douglasdale/Lonehill still down?? Going on 2 days now.
Please do try again, should be up as well as out status pages : https://status.rocketnet.co.za/

With regards to MFN in the following areas, Lonehill/Doglasdale/Paulshof/Fourways.

“please be advised to that fibre repair is still ongoing. MFN currently need to splice 288 fibers. Thank you for your patience.”

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
@RocketNet-Rep Please let us know if you you hear anything from Octotel on the issues in Cape Town (Table View specifically for me). The connection just tanks in the evenings even after their "node maintenance".

I wish I could switch fibre providers but unfortunately they are the only sheriff in town here. I'll move away from them in a heartbeat if a competitor moved in.