Rocketnet - feedback?

Dee96

Expert Member
When you cancel with rocketne, did you guys have to return the router?

If I recall correctly, I paid a few hundred extra for an upgraded router so does it still belong to rocketnet

MercuryX

I was informed that the price for the router delivery includes the cost to return the router to rocketnet. The router is supplied free and remains the property of rocketnet.

MercuryX

Would you recommend Rocketnet?
Absolutely recommend them. The service I have received has been amazing. They got OpenServe out the next day to sort out my line and followed up to ensure I was setup cause they noticed my line was down shortly after activation but we had load shedding. Lol.

I just cant wait for OpenServe & Rocketnet to offer 1gbps packages.

rh1

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately, there has been no response to my application, and when I phone, the phone just rings. I decided to go with Mind the Speed, at least they answer their phones.

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately, there has been no response to my application, and when I phone, the phone just rings. I decided to go with Mind the Speed, at least they answer their phones.
That's very weird. I contacted them on WhatApp on a Sunday afternoon and they got back to me in minutes. Maybe their sales team is not as good as their support :laugh:

Reactions: rh1