Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol :D

Screenshot_2013-08-17-00-44-04.png


Back to stock for a while. I can literally see my battery level count down while using it though.

LOL! Looks hardcore DrJohnZoidberg. ;)

Where can I find a stock ROMs for the i9100? I have searched Samsung-updates.com but they do not seem to have one for South Africa. Or at least, none that I can find (the list is quite extensive).
 
LOL! Looks hardcore DrJohnZoidberg. ;)

Where can I find a stock ROMs for the i9100? I have searched Samsung-updates.com but they do not seem to have one for South Africa. Or at least, none that I can find (the list is quite extensive).

I'm using the UK version from sammobile.
 
What recoveries are you guys using? I always use Clockwork and haven't tried any different ones - can you use any recovery on any phone? Which one are you guys using?
 
What recoveries are you guys using? I always use Clockwork and haven't tried any different ones - can you use any recovery on any phone? Which one are you guys using?

Personally I also only use ClockWorkMod Recovery. In the case of CWM, you can use it on other devices as I'm sure you know, but you need to download the specific version/ release, for you device. Example, the S II (i9100) SIII (i9300), and Note II (n7100), all have different versions/ releases.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X