droplet
Expert Member
hahaha - this thread has been rather quiet since you guys got your phones! we want some feedback 
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Go to settings > wireless and network > mobile networks:Not even close with my s2. Have to charge every night. Better than the dhd's battery life.
Where can I find the setting on the s2 to manually manipulate the 3g function?
It could have been an estimate by the sales rep, but I like the fact that VM has an idea about the pricing and potential availability of their phones. For a big service provider like MTN , it's just shocking how much their own consultants know.
I don't want to go through the hassle of porting over to someone else, so it looks like I will have to wait. If there is some tiny sliver of hope, they could probably get the phone soon even though it's not on their systems as yet and offer it to people upgrading.
Really sad that the customer has to endure all this.
Autopage says R3600 pay-in on MTN Anytime 200 (which is abt R300 more than the current iphone and 1k more that the Galaxy s).
No idea of eta though.
Autopage says R3600 pay-in on MTN Anytime 200 (which is abt R300 more than the current iphone and 1k more that the Galaxy s).
No idea of eta though.
Please provide a link.. I have a few contacts I can molester at Altech![]()
No link. I just asked the guy in the store, it is on their systems.
You don't want to get stuck with Autopage though...Autopage says R3600 pay-in on MTN Anytime 200 (which is abt R300 more than the current iphone and 1k more that the Galaxy s).
No idea of eta though.
Hey guys
I got a few extra phones lying around and I need to sell them to get a Samsung GSII. What is the best way to sell used phones? I got a SE Satio, N95, N73, SE K850 and W880i
Not even close with my s2. Have to charge every night. Better than the dhd's battery life.
Where can I find the setting on the s2 to manually manipulate the 3g function?
Has anyone posted the zadroid review yet?
If not, here it is.
http://zadroid.com/2011/06/review-samsung-galaxy-s-2/
They recon it will land here next month (July), and they also mention that will most likely get the i9100 with the Exynos and Mali400 SOCGood news!
Mybb has already said it will land in the first week of July, but thanks for the link.
I just spoke to Autopage, Galaxy S2 is on their system and I did my upgrade. They say will get phone in next 3 weeks.
VC, MTN or CellC?
The lady at Autopage sent me this :
PHO-SAM-i9100 GALAXY S II - scheduled to arrive late June/early July 2011