Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard a lot of bad stuff on one of the threads about expansys. Are they safe to order from?

Although mtn hasn't released the phone as yet, I thought that I would just order my case and screen protector so that when mtn actually release the phone, I would have the case and protector to put it in...... From day one.

I wouldn't want anything to happen to my phone when I get it, so I think it's Best to get the stuff ordered now.

That is also true...

That is a great idea. I stumbled onto the SGPStore and think i'm going to order from there. The Silke Case and a SGP Ultra Crystal or Oleophobic screen protector will cost $46 with shipping.
 
Last edited:
That is also true...

That is a great idea. I stumbled onto the SGPStore and think i'm going to order from there. The Silke Case and a SGP Ultra Crystal or Oleophobic screen protector will cost $46 with shipping.

Hmmm.... I wil have a look at this. I like the fact that the screen protector is oleophobic. I just hope that the screen protector is cut properly. I hate when there are unnecessary extra cuts on the plastic and there is a gap along the edges.

I might just order a spare just in case. I usually change the screen protector at least once a year cos it may get scratched. But I might just have to see what the price comes to. I don't want to overspend.
 
SGP is one of the top brands, their films are always spot on.
Used Brando protectors on my Touch HD, and they were also excellent.
 
Last edited:
I have heard a lot of bad stuff on one of the threads about expansys. Are they safe to order from?

Although mtn hasn't released the phone as yet, I thought that I would just order my case and screen protector so that when mtn actually release the phone, I would have the case and protector to put it in...... From day one.

I wouldn't want anything to happen to my phone when I get it, so I think it's Best to get the stuff ordered now.

A few weeks ago I mentioned that my colleague ordered one through them. Got it a week later.
 
swift, did you get much sleep last night.
Are you loving your new toy? Is your wife hating your new toy? :D
 
swift, did you get much sleep last night.
Are you loving your new toy? Is your wife hating your new toy? :D

I can barely keep my eyes open at work!

Absolutely! I can't get enough of it! Plus it is my first Android phone (upgraded from my i780), so I'm getting to know my way around. I only started playing with it late last night as I was using it during the day but couldn't play with it and last night when I got home I charged it. In 3 hours it was completely charged. Well my girlfriend (I'm 22 :D) says she is going to miss me. She already complained last night that I didn't spend enough time with her. I foresee a tough time coming. :) She also wants one now, though.

I hope you get yours soon. Apparently Vodacom Sandton City has stock but doens't know how much it costs as they haven't loaded the procurement info yet.
 
Last edited:
Ya best to get a screen protector as soon as possible. Last nyt I noticed a tiny hairline scratch on the screen <2mm long... looks to be the only one. You really have to get the light to hit it just right though. So a screen protector is a must even for this gorilla glass..
 
I looked at them when I was gunna order but they never had a protector for the SGS2..
 
Yeah they didn't have any when I got my TP2 as well. But drop em a mail, they'll get back to you pretty quickly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X