Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to reply all the way at the end of the thread ( I think this was being discussed on pg 120 or somewhere but I can't remember :D), I wanted to ask about this "mmc chip erase brick" thing that they talking about on xda. Specifically I wanted to know if it's ONLY dangerous to wipe from the phone itself, ie. is it perfectly safe to use kies instead?

It's probably a stupid question I know but I'm getting my SGS2 soon and want to update it to ICS without worrying. I think I'm just being paranoid...
 
Does anyone know the model number of the earphones that came with the phone? I've managed to lose mine somewhere and cell phone shops have no idea what I'm talking about.

I was quite satisfied with them, but alternatively, can anyone suggest something better I could get? I'm not an audiophile, so it doesn't need to be high-end, but would need to have prev/next buttons. Preferably not very expensive either (in case I lose them again). :)
 
Does anyone know the model number of the earphones that came with the phone? I've managed to lose mine somewhere and cell phone shops have no idea what I'm talking about.

I was quite satisfied with them, but alternatively, can anyone suggest something better I could get? I'm not an audiophile, so it doesn't need to be high-end, but would need to have prev/next buttons. Preferably not very expensive either (in case I lose them again). :)

This is what is written on the packaging. (this is my set, still wraped up never been used)

QKoYI.jpg
 
This is what is written on the packaging. (this is my set, still wraped up never been used)

QKoYI.jpg

Thanks!

It seems logical that the black version would be ehs44afsbe - although Google is suggesting ehs44assbe instead. Expansys currently has it for R50, so I'm now even more impressed with the ones I had (and even more unhappy about losing mine.) *sigh*
 
Anybody selling their S2? Preferably still in a reasonable condition. Willing to to pay from R3 500 for it
 
Hey guys, can anyone recommend a kernel I can use with Galnet Miui 2.2.1 stable version. The stock kernel is a battery hog and my battery last for 5 hours with normal use.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
 
Thanks!

It seems logical that the black version would be ehs44afsbe - although Google is suggesting ehs44assbe instead. Expansys currently has it for R50, so I'm now even more impressed with the ones I had (and even more unhappy about losing mine.) *sigh*
Mine says the exact same number...
 
Anyone successfully dual booting here?

I currently have stock sammy 4.0.3 with the Siyah kernel, thinking of installing MIUI as the 2nd rom, any thoughts?
 
Last edited:
Must install the latest version of Siyah first though, my GPS doesnt get a lock after installing 3.2.7.2

Tried editing the gps.conf file as well, and enabled all the location options.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X