Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a FRUSTRATING hour at the MTN service centre, just for them to send the phone off for repairs AGAIN...FFS.

This would frustrate me immensely to the point where I would insist to know where my phone is going and who is working on it so I can speak to the technician directly. Hope it gets sorted this time
 
I actually feel sorry for the people working there, because EVERYONE (in the queue) is pissed off...

MTN should really upgrade their system...I have never seen so much paperwork...they scan your ID book into their system and then make a photo copy, EVERY TIME!!!
 
I spent a FRUSTRATING hour at the MTN service centre, just for them to send the phone off for repairs AGAIN...FFS.

A work colleague of mine got the "Voltage too high" error on his S2 and sent it to Samsung in Montague Gardens to replace the USB port.

Two days and it was done. Phone works 150%.
 
A work colleague of mine got the "Voltage too high" error on his S2 and sent it to Samsung in Montague Gardens to replace the USB port.

Two days and it was done. Phone works 150%.

This is fixed by cleaning the USB port...
 
Do you get covers that still fit with the extended battery on?

Edit: I meant a case that fits, not the standard battery cover that fits the extended battery.

Yes. I have a bumper-type case that fits beautifully with the extended cover.
 
I spent a FRUSTRATING hour at the MTN service centre, just for them to send the phone off for repairs AGAIN...FFS.

I had to spend ages in an MTN store too, and now a week later I've discovered that my phone will probably only get to the repair centre 11 days after I handed it in, let alone how much time after that it will take them to sort out the phone and when I'll get it back.
 
I had to spend ages in an MTN store too, and now a week later I've discovered that my phone will probably only get to the repair centre 11 days after I handed it in, let alone how much time after that it will take them to sort out the phone and when I'll get it back.

I gave my tablet into a Cell C store for repairs - was given a 21 working day turnaround. You.Are.Not.Alone. :erm:
 
It has now been a couple of days since I flashed the latest Omega ROM and so far I'm very impressed with the battery life. I have a stock battery and easily get more than a day on a charge. Very impressed.
 
It has now been a couple of days since I flashed the latest Omega ROM and so far I'm very impressed with the battery life. I have a stock battery and easily get more than a day on a charge. Very impressed.

12 hours with wifi and 3g, 22% remaining on neatrom lite 4.2
 
I gave my tablet into a Cell C store for repairs - was given a 21 working day turnaround. You.Are.Not.Alone. :erm:

The first time they said to me, "Oh it should take only a few days." Ja right.

I haven't even received the sms that states the repair centre has received the phone...ffs.
 
Flashed the Spanish ROM, not too sure if my battery is lasting as it should. Have the stock 1650mah batt. Currently 28% after 12h47min, screen on 2hr18min, wifi + bluetooth on mostly, received a few calls, whatsapped a fair bit, no downloads really, played music for about 2 hours. What you guys rate? ok?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X