Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend some Jellybean Roms based on the official samsung Roms (ie 4.1) but with blue notifications at the top instead of samsungs terrible green?
 
Talking of extended batteries, what cases are you using with them I have given my S2 to the wife and well, a case is badly need of past performance is an indicator.
I thought I would find a bumper type easily but so far no luck
 
Talking of extended batteries, what cases are you using with them I have given my S2 to the wife and well, a case is badly need of past performance is an indicator.
I thought I would find a bumper type easily but so far no luck

I've never used a case with extended battery cover, cos it now protects my camera lens, which is most important.

However, look at the Capdese cases, some of them can fix over extended battery.
 
Thanks for the feedback I never used one either but it needs some drop and scuff protection now
 
Thanks for the feedback I never used one either but it needs some drop and scuff protection now

Is your wife hyper-active, or do you get hyper-active when she's around? :)

The S2 can handle a lot of abuse, and the new extended battery cover is great for protecting the camera lens.

I'm just thinking that the phone will look very bulky with extented battery and a thick cover round it.
 
Just picked up an official samsung vehicle dock from BoB
oh happy days

Cool! Now you can have twice the fun with your S2!!

Like I've said earlier, since I got myself the vehicle dock, I abuse my Google Navigation constantly. :D
 
Got mine today, very awesome...

BOB is not my friend.

Love the fact you can record video out the dock, dash cam here we come.
 
Slim rom 4.2.2 with dorimanx 9.2

Try dori, his kernels manage ram better than any other.

Ag nee fudge, Dorimanx (9.2 + 9.3) is just too buggered at the moment, trying too many new things and releasing without enough testing. On ROOTBOX 3.9.1 his kernel keeps crashing. I've had to reboot 4 times today. Uh huh no thank you :P
 
Ag nee fudge, Dorimanx (9.2 + 9.3) is just too buggered at the moment, trying too many new things and releasing without enough testing. On ROOTBOX 3.9.1 his kernel keeps crashing. I've had to reboot 4 times today. Uh huh no thank you :P

Yeah same here, Im back to 9.1, its more stable.
 
It looks like the newly announced Galaxy S4 still uses a Pentile display, instead of the Full RGB subpixel display of the S2 that I was hoping for. And we all know the RGB subpixel layout gives the most natural colors and sharpest display result.

Then it would seem that we still have the phone with the best display ever produced by Samsung. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X