Samsung Galaxy S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazakhstan already has the official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 ROM, while we're still waiting. :(

How many people live in Kazakhstan? 20?
 
LOL...what, was it the first country in the world where you could legally have sex with a goat? :p

So glad I don't have THAT image stuck in my head... :erm: :wtf:

Oh, and I don't even want to know what precedent set that law into motion.

What's the issue with waiting though? Just grab the latest German release, download and install already!! :D
 
So glad I don't have THAT image stuck in my head... :erm: :wtf:

Oh, and I don't even want to know what precedent set that law into motion.

What's the issue with waiting though? Just grab the latest German release, download and install already!! :D

More goats than people?
 
any of you guys looking to move to the S4?

I'll wait for the initial reviews to come in and obviously see what the pricing is like. Still have a good few months on my S2 contract, so I at least have time. In the meantime I'm still very happy with the S2.
 
Check the Samsung shops, Dion Wired or MTN Shops, might get lucky.

Online I am not sure of. Kalahari.com used to sell it.

Thx Found one at dion wired for R150....Dunno what happend there, maybe mistake on price? Didnt think I would find it to be honest was ready to import. Apparently the casemate POPS! case fits perfect with extended battery anyone know where to find that?

Thx alot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X