Samsung Galaxy S3

Alright I am officially freaked out.

fail.JPG

This has never happened to me before. The phone is stuck in downloading mode and the blue bar is not moving. I just flashed the SA rom a few days ago.

What do I do o.O
 
I managed to re-flash the official SA JB rom with Odin which went through after I attempted the 4.1.2 rom twice on two different usb ports.

Thank God my phone is working again, for a second I thought I had bricked it for sure as it told me to go into KIES recovery or something along those line.

Re-downloading the file to see if something didn't perhaps go wrong with the download to cause the flash to fail. Scary stuff.
 
I got my S3 today. Busy setting it up and learning where everything is. Its quite different from iOS.
 
I got my S3 today. Busy setting it up and learning where everything is. Its quite different from iOS.

Enjoy, it really is an amazing phone. I have had my S3 for 6 days after being with iOS for many years. To help find your way around...1. download a copy of the manual off the internet and 2. watch lots of youtube videos using a search on "Samsung S3 tips and tricks" and 3. ask questions here - lots of knowledgable peeps hang out here
 
Hi guys, decided today that I'll be upgrading from iPhone 4 to the S3. Would just like to know one thing, with allshare am I able to stream the music I have on my pc to the S3? Would prefer to not have it all saved on the phone. Thanks
 
Finally managed to update to latest official 4.1.2.

Re downloaded from Hotfile, failed to flash first time, changed usb port and it worked. No idea why it struggled so much.
 
Hi guys, decided today that I'll be upgrading from iPhone 4 to the S3. Would just like to know one thing, with allshare am I able to stream the music I have on my pc to the S3? Would prefer to not have it all saved on the phone. Thanks

You can. But there are better applications in my opinion.
 
My S3 tethered fine to my Ipad and yesterday I tried again and now the I[ad keeps on saying 'unable to connect"

wtf?
 
Does anyone else get these in their message inbox and what the hell are they?

uploadfromtaptalk1355215855824.jpg

It comes from a legitimate contact but when you press download it appears to do nothing.
 
Anyone running Omega Rom v34 yet? I flashed it last night and the problem with the Location Services when using the GPS (Use Wireless Networks) is sorted out.

Much smoother than v33.2 and the Split Screen (Same as Note 2) works perfectly.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X