Samsung Galaxy S3

Unboxing

As received:



Plastic off:



Box open:



And finally . . . unboxed:



And now for the fun stuff over the weekend. Haven't had much time to set it up; this was last night.

PS: Pics taken with my trusty S II.
 
Hehe, enjoy!
I unboxed mine while driving away from Pinnacle after picking it up. I had to replace my dead SII so no messing about. Chopped the sim up, went to pinnacle, 5 minutes later was making calls :) I think the box with included accessories is still in the car somewhere.
 
Accessories still very much in the box.

I bought a microsim from my SP the day I received the phone. Unboxed the phone and put the sim in and tested it to see whether it was working and that's about it that I did. Had no choice but to use the phone because the sim-swap deactivated my sim in my S2.
 
Really looking forward to the HD caller ID's in JB. Can't believe ICS is still stuck with crappy images by default :erm:
 
As received:



Plastic off:



Box open:



And finally . . . unboxed:



And now for the fun stuff over the weekend. Haven't had much time to set it up; this was last night.

PS: Pics taken with my trusty S II.

This thread isn't a blog!!!

LOL jk. Nice! Enjoy it, the phone's really a blast. Loving mine.

Hehe, enjoy!
I unboxed mine while driving away from Pinnacle after picking it up. I had to replace my dead SII so no messing about. Chopped the sim up, went to pinnacle, 5 minutes later was making calls :) I think the box with included accessories is still in the car somewhere.

Lol mine was unboxed in store. Couldn't wait to get my hands on that lovely, pebble blue exterior :love: Though I guess the white looks kinda nice too, if you're into that sorta thing.

Accessories still very much in the box.

I bought a microsim from my SP the day I received the phone. Unboxed the phone and put the sim in and tested it to see whether it was working and that's about it that I did. Had no choice but to use the phone because the sim-swap deactivated my sim in my S2.

Got my micro sim for free from 8ta. Couldn't have the full phone experience without it coz its my data sim. Was definitely worth the wait!
 
Got my micro sim for free from 8ta. Couldn't have the full phone experience without it coz its my data sim. Was definitely worth the wait!

I intend on getting a proper micro sim instead of my chopped down one. It is working perfectly as is for now.
 
OFsD6.png
 
I've been trying the 2nd Samsung leak since Friday afternoon, and although snappier than stock ICS, CM10 just feels more polished. Pretty sure Samsung's final JB release may tempt me back to stock when it arrives.
 
I've been trying the 2nd Samsung leak since Friday afternoon, and although snappier than stock ICS, CM10 just feels more polished. Pretty sure Samsung's final JB release may tempt me back to stock when it arrives.

Same here. Was on the leak for about a day then back to CM10.
With CM10 at nightly status now, it is a lot more fun.
CM10 is a LOT smoother than the JB leak.
 
Does anyone know when we can expect official JB updates here in SA?

Anyone looking for an S3 Marble White, NIB for R6400?
 
Hehe, enjoy!
I unboxed mine while driving away from Pinnacle after picking it up. I had to replace my dead SII so no messing about. Chopped the sim up, went to pinnacle, 5 minutes later was making calls :) I think the box with included accessories is still in the car somewhere.

How much did you pay Gamer?
 
Lol mine was unboxed in store. Couldn't wait to get my hands on that lovely, pebble blue exterior :love: Though I guess the white looks kinda nice too, if you're into that sorta thing.

I switched the back of my pebble blue with the white back of my GF's SIII. Holy crap it looks nice.
 
I changed my CSC to XFA & flashed with the latest XFA rom from sammobile. Why do I still get the Vodacom logo on the boot screen?

South Africa 2012 June 4.0.4 I9300XXBLFB I9300OJVBLF3
 
Pretty cool. The video popup play option we will now be able to resize it with JB :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X