Samsung Galaxy S3

Any news on JellyBean?

I keep checking the interwebz like 2 or three times a day.
Haven't seen anything about the official release yet. Will post an update here as soon as I see something.
 
Has anyone treid the new jelly bean rom that was released on 3 September. I have a vodacom S3 will it work or is it only for a international version?
 
Has anyone treid the new jelly bean rom that was released on 3 September. I have a vodacom S3 will it work or is it only for a international version?

Haven't tried it yet. It's a European & UK rom and should be fine. BTW, your VC S3 is considered an international version (GT-I9300).
 
Stopping over in Dubai airport on my way to Monaco in mid November. Thinking of picking up a Note 2 or another S3 then for my fiance.

Anyone bought phones at the Dubai airport before?
 
Ok. Just flashed to the newest Jelly bean release. Works like a bomb. Phone exploded. LOL .Works perfrfectly. NO problems so far. 10 times faster and i have no full reception where i use to have 2 bar signal only. Wondefull. enjoy
 
I'm busy running Omega's V19 JB Rom which is based on XXDLI1 (released on 3/9).

So far no problems at all.
 
Ok. Just flashed to the newest Jelly bean release. Works like a bomb. Phone exploded. LOL .Works perfrfectly. NO problems so far. 10 times faster and i have no full reception where i use to have 2 bar signal only. Wondefull. enjoy

Which one? Which one?!?! WHICH ONE?!?? NOW!!!! :p
 
Seems to be mixed reactions about this current leak and I'm going to hang in there for an official initial release rather. I use & rely on my phone too much to mess around with things & troubleshoot why things don't work as expected just for the sake of running the latest leak. My phone is currently running so smoothly. I'm getting about a 42 hour battery life with absolutely no issues what so ever. I'm in no rush to mess with that ;)
 
Stopping over in Dubai airport on my way to Monaco in mid November. Thinking of picking up a Note 2 or another S3 then for my fiance.

Anyone bought phones at the Dubai airport before?

Probably not that much cheaper if at all. Compare against cacell.co.za

Remember customs on re entry, if you are going to turn right
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X