Roo!
Expert Member
Asphalt 7 doesn't look free for SA. Bummer.
It was this weekend when I DLed it.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Asphalt 7 doesn't look free for SA. Bummer.
Asphalt 7 doesn't look free for SA. Bummer.
Asphalt 7 doesn't look free for SA. Bummer.
Here's the key. Download Asphalt using the Kies App Store. Just hack Kies2.0 in regedit, change "Region value" to UK.
I managed to get Asphalt and Showgun no problem, I can't find Modern Combat 3 though, search brings up nothing. Is this a region issue?
Have you managed to install the games successfully? (it's quite big downloads)
It was this weekend when I DLed it.
You must grab it off the Samsung App store, not the play store. Just downloaded Asphalt 7 for free.
Here's the key. Download Asphalt using the Kies App Store. Just hack Kies2.0 in regedit, change "Region value" to UK.
Anybody else find that Samsung Apps store crazy slow?
It's a R 2509 pay-in on MTN Anytime 350 at R350/pmx24 OR no pay-in at R455/pmx24... pretty much the same price in the end for the phone... which would you recommend?
LI6 OTA has just been released
LI6 OTA has just been released
Link?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1835931
Bookmark that link. The OP and title gets updated with each new release.
Yeah I see the new version there now. Don't worry, I do check that thread often. Just waiting for a torrent. If Hotfile got any slower I would start uploading.
Can someone explain to me how rooting works and what are the advantages/disadvantages...
Also whats new in Jelly Bean?
Thanks... So have you done it? Is it easy to do or easy to brick your phone?