Samsung Galaxy S3

Here's the key. Download Asphalt using the Kies App Store. Just hack Kies2.0 in regedit, change "Region value" to UK.

I managed to get Asphalt and Showgun no problem, I can't find Modern Combat 3 though, search brings up nothing. Is this a region issue?
 
Have you managed to install the games successfully? (it's quite big downloads)

As I was reading your post I fired up Asphalt, it loads but then gives a error saying something about the download being corrupt, it did seem to download really quick. I think its this dodgy wireless network at work. I will try at home later.
 
It was this weekend when I DLed it.

You must grab it off the Samsung App store, not the play store. Just downloaded Asphalt 7 for free.

Here's the key. Download Asphalt using the Kies App Store. Just hack Kies2.0 in regedit, change "Region value" to UK.

Nm. The free Asphalt has its own listing. Found it.

Anybody else find that Samsung Apps store crazy slow?

It seems ok...
 
It's a R 2509 pay-in on MTN Anytime 350 at R350/pmx24 OR no pay-in at R455/pmx24... pretty much the same price in the end for the phone... which would you recommend?
 
It's a R 2509 pay-in on MTN Anytime 350 at R350/pmx24 OR no pay-in at R455/pmx24... pretty much the same price in the end for the phone... which would you recommend?

I personally avoid getting stuck into paying something off. I like to be free and clear if I can.
 
Can someone explain to me how rooting works and what are the advantages/disadvantages...
Also whats new in Jelly Bean?
 
Thanks... So have you done it? Is it easy to do or easy to brick your phone?

I root all my devices within a few hours of buying them :D

To root, file the OP in this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1695238. It is really simple. Just follow the instructions and you will be fine.
Your warranty is void but it is a simple case of downloading a stock ROM from www.sammobile.com and restoring your device to stock of you need to return it for whatever reason.

You will then have access to any custom ROM, root only app, etc...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X