Samsung Galaxy S3

there seems to be some shielding issue between the FM antenna and the power circuit/charger. Very noisy when listening to FM radio and charging via mains.
 
Last edited:
Twss.
That's what i thought about my desire :D

A guy in front of me in my tax lecture today had a Note. That thing is comical and catastrophically impractical. Just get a Transformer Infinity or Nexus 7.
 
I've found a thread on another forum. Solutions like deactivate voice commands, motion commands, haven't worked.

I'm on stock. Rooted.
 
Uninstalling apps one at a time to try and find a problem. Might need to do a fresh install, update might've screwed something up
 
Recommendations for stock based roms, seeing as jelly bean was leaked? Nothing half baked please.

I would go back to cm10, but not sure if I'm ready to give up the camera yet.
 
Yeeehaaa... Can't wait, my HDMI cable for the S3 should be delivered during the day. :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X