opinionhated
Expert Member
Omega V20 should be released tomorrow and by all accounts the base Samsung ROM is much smoother.
Really. I'll give stock another try. Omega seems really smooth now on the jb base.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Omega V20 should be released tomorrow and by all accounts the base Samsung ROM is much smoother.
Samsung Galaxy Ace. All my contacts and calendar entries synced to my S3 within minutes of setting it up. Samsung has impressed me greatly with their phones.
It would have synced to any Android phone just as easily... Google takes care of that for you...![]()
All the earlier talk of Google Voice, does this use more data than typing in search requests? And Google Now, does it also eat data deciding what you need?
Hmm ... any news on this leak? The Sept3 leak was XXDLI1, right.
They're now saying there's an official leak I9300XXDLI7 out... can't find it though.
Hope it's true!!
http://global.christianpost.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s3-android-4-1-jellybean-update-leaks-81112/
LI2 was leaked yesterday: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1835931
Flashed it this AM.
Based on the pics they posted there it looks identical to what I'm running at the moment which is 4.04. I was expecting to see more of a difference...![]()
New CM10 build out: http://www.get.cm/?device=i9300&type=nightly
Do I just install this or do I need to do another wipe etc?
Hey guys, need assistance please.
How do I make Internet the default browser when opening attachments? Somehow someone had to click on Opera Mini and 'do not show again'... Now I am stuck with the forever slow browser.
Thanks.
System Settings - Applications Manager - select "Opera" - select "Clear Defaults"
Now use TB and freeze that evil app so it never bothers you again![]()
Hey it worked!!!!!!
Internet set as default. You just saved me 30 seconds per link...x 5 links per day..a lot of minutes of my life I get back.
Thanks,
Pleasure, now download Chrome from the Play Store and set that as the default rather
Enjoy