Playstore...Chrome...install. Thanks.
It's a nice browser. If you use Chrome on your desktop etc, it will sync stuff between that and phone
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Playstore...Chrome...install. Thanks.
So loading this jelly bean, do I loose anything or must I make a backup etc of my apps etc
Since rooting my phone, I can't download anything from the Play store. Is this normal? I can browse and get to the accept and download page but then it appears to start the download but never goes through with it. I can download from the Samsung Apps store but I've noticed that I have to log in each and every time. It remembers my login email but not my password - not sure of this is related?
Any help would be appreciated...
Since rooting my phone, I can't download anything from the Play store. Is this normal? I can browse and get to the accept and download page but then it appears to start the download but never goes through with it. I can download from the Samsung Apps store but I've noticed that I have to log in each and every time. It remembers my login email but not my password - not sure of this is related?
Any help would be appreciated...
Since rooting my phone, I can't download anything from the Play store. Is this normal? I can browse and get to the accept and download page but then it appears to start the download but never goes through with it. I can download from the Samsung Apps store but I've noticed that I have to log in each and every time. It remembers my login email but not my password - not sure of this is related?
Any help would be appreciated...
Not sure what the fix permission from CWN is though...![]()
Just clear play store cache. And download manager cache. Reboot.
I used the Odin3 method from CNet - http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones/how-to-root-your-samsung-galaxy-s3-50008588/
I'll try reinstalling Google Apps. Not sure what the fix permission from CWN is though...![]()
BTW, do I need to root the phone again after a new ROM? I'm assuming so...
BTW, do I need to root the phone again after a new ROM? I'm assuming so...
You know what, I'm rather going to hold off for a few days on fixing this issue as it's not all that important. I'll rather go with a custom JB ROM in a few days' time - that should hopefully sort out the issues.
BTW, do I need to root the phone again after a new ROM? I'm assuming so...
Played with 2 S3's at incredible today and noticed the one was really smooth whilst the other choppy flicking between windows like the apps menu. Mine is also choppy compared to the smooth device. Anyone else noticed this. How does one fix this?
Played with 2 S3's at incredible today and noticed the one was really smooth whilst the other choppy flicking between windows like the apps menu. Mine is also choppy compared to the smooth device. Anyone else noticed this. How does one fix this?