Samsung rewards

How To Be Added To The Rewards Chain

Step One - PM Me The Following:
1. Your WhatsApp Number.
2. Your Full Name.
3. Rewards ID.

Step Two - Wait For My WhatsApp Message. I usually add people once a week.

-The End- :D
Bump
 
How does one claim the VR or fast charger for newly purchased S7?

I can't seem to find it on the rewards app.

Anyone?
 
The promotion is not over and running currently till end of December 2016. http://www.samsung.com/za/offer/S7-holiday-promo/
It is an active problem since the app is not showing the message to redeem after the "TV" Black Friday promotion.

This is interesting. I've had my S7edge for a couple of months and never knew the promo was still going. I thought it was for the early purchasers.

I use the rewards app daily and never noticed a redeem button either, but thanks to your link I'll drop them an email and see how it goes.

Thanks for the heads up :)
 
This is interesting. I've had my S7edge for a couple of months and never knew the promo was still going. I thought it was for the early purchasers.

I use the rewards app daily and never noticed a redeem button either, but thanks to your link I'll drop them an email and see how it goes.

Thanks for the heads up :)
Let us know what they say.
 
On the promotion for the accessory kit or Gear VR... I redeemed on my new S7 however my other S7 Edge does not qualify due to it being purchased outside of the validity period. This is the response I got from the Samsung Rewards team.

How do I qualify for my complimentary Gear VR or Accessory Kit?

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 | S7 edge within the promotion period 14th November 2016 to 31st December 2016.
Download the Samsung Rewards application from Google Play and register as a member on your new Galaxy S7 | S7 edge
Redeem the Gear VR or the Accessory Kit through the Samsung Rewards application by clicking on the redemption icon and completing your delivery details.
 
Hey guys. Is the chain still active? I have sent mk a pm a few days ago.

Is it just my phone or is it the app? The link and earn is not working properly. The pictures won't load. And I can't see who is linked to me or who I am linked to.
 
Hey guys. Is the chain still active? I have sent mk a pm a few days ago.

Is it just my phone or is it the app? The link and earn is not working properly. The pictures won't load. And I can't see who is linked to me or who I am linked to.

yes its still active.

check if you have the latest version of the app?
 
Hey guys.

Also new to the Samsung rewards. Still learning the android.
Been a week and things are getting better. Had iphone for years.
Did send a PM to MK786 to join the train.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X