SARS E-Filing 2018

Hxx

Got the positive outcome of dispute on Tuesday morning. Refund shows in my account today.

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Got my refund today - from the 2009 return they completed earlier in the week.

Submitted on the 01/07 with supporting documents.
Case has been escalated(month ago) and sent in a complaint a week ago.

Just got off the phone with SARS and my escalation still hasn't been assigned... never mind my audit...
Hope I have my money before Christmas.

PSforever69

Hi Everyone

I just want to ask in your personal experience how long did your audit take from submitting to pay out. Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

PSforever69

Hi I see on my take return that on "SARS STATUS" it says "RETURN -ASSESSED" How long will i wait for the ITA34 to update?

spidaman

Expert Member
Finally got a letter of completion. No adjustments. Statement of account says "electronic refund" with tomorrow's date. Does this mean I can expect my refund tomorrow?

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Submitted docs on the 17/08, nothing to date...

What process do I need to follow now?

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Today is Day 21, so if you have a case number I would recommend that you call the complaints office tomorrow on 0860121216, and get an escalation.
Thanks, I called the call centre earlier and they escalated it to the consultant apparently. If no change by wednesday will call and complain.

Chris14

Expert Member
Mine was submitted to SARS last week and for the first time in history I'm subjected to an "Audit".
My Tax Returns is about double than last year.

PSforever69

Hi everyone

I did my tax return on the 10.09.2018
Asked to verify my return on the same day

I uploaded the documents on the 11.09.2018

Got my letter to state they received the documentation on the 11.09.2018

My question is how long will they take to verify my documents and pay out my refund?
My ITSA is also blank and i do not know why. Can some please explain this to me.

I have posted pictures

Attachments

PSforever69

Still no movement even after escalating it.

Lodged a complaint now. Anybody else lodged a complaint
I have filed on the 10th of this month and uploaded my documents on the 11th of this month i have only received letters that they received my documents but nothing further than that.

ubercal

Expert Member
I have filed on the 10th of this month and uploaded my documents on the 11th of this month i have only received letters that they received my documents but nothing further than that.
Submitted mine around the same time as yours , still waiting.Last year it took around 4 months to get refunded

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Complaint lodged today in my case.. going on two months now waiting for a completion, even... never mind a bloody refund

KingBel

Expert Member
From what I have seen, it should take up to 30 working days before you get your completion letter. The blank statement issue is a bug. You can try from a different browser or save the pdf and then try opening it.