• Yes, they should stand up to the EFF

Votes: 263 88.0%
  • No, they need to think of the safety of their staff and customers

Votes: 36 12.0%

• Total voters

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Do you think all Clicks stores should reopen today or continue to shutter their doors, despite the court order in place banning the intimidation of customers and staff by the EFF, for safety's sake?

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Should never have been closed...
In some cases - Walmer Park in PE comes to mind as a possible example - they might have been pressured to close by the shopping centres.

McT

The Humble Scot!
I feel for their staff. The thugs and brawlers, which is the EFF, do not care for those who work there.

abzob

Honorary Master
Are they going to be open today? I shall go check at my nearest Clicks and report back.

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
No
Safety of the staff and shoppers come first - you are dealing with a violent mob that has proven itself to be a terrorist organization hiding behind a "revolutionary" banner
You can't trust the cops to police the situation as they are following their President's example on how to mimic an invertebrate

marbro

Shouldnt have closed, However I would hire security or get the various shopping centre security involved. A decent presence should stop some idiots

wingnut771

Executive Member
The police are not ubiquitous.
That's what telephones are for. Call, police arrive and arrest the group for violating court order, take them back to central and book them, job done, wait for for the next call.

Mr G

Yes but not because they should stand up to the EFF, but because they should never have closed in the first place.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
That's what telephones are for. Call, police arrive and arrest the group for violating court order, take them back to central and book them, job done, wait for for the next call.
As if that's all they attend to with their very limited resources.