Snapcraze, Legit?

GSWIE

So I've been meaning to purchase the S21 Ultra and Snapcraze.co.za has it for much less than I've been able to find elsewhere.

But everything about it seems so fabricated. The Hello Peter Reviewers are all created on the day of posting with only 1 review.
Their Facebook Reviews are all outstanding but seems fabricated as well.
Their Instagram Page is filled with stock images.

Just seems off to me, though I'd love for it to be trustworthy.

Anyone bought a device successfully?

Thanks

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Having read through the entire thread & noting all the varied approaches to online fraud, I ordered the S22 Ultra from Snapcraze last night, as it was about R5k cheaper than all other options which currently has stock.

Lets see how this all goes.....
Also check if trade-in allowed, they could be doing trade-in and selling them for cheap

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Major reason why I ended up taking the S22 Ultra, so will definitely be checking that aspect out too
let us know, problem hugh backlog amt and they only let you know afterwards phone was used trade-in after you send old one. My buddy tried to do trade-in on s22 he saw pics off on the marketplace lol

phat55

So my order was placed on the evening of Tues 12 Apr and arrived at the CPT warehouse on Thurs 14 Apr just after 11pm, so I had to wait the entire long weekend for The Courier Guy to deliver it today. Finally arrived this morning, so now the trade-in process begins....

Attachments

• 20220419_105433.jpg
    20220419_105433.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 29

Romito

Expert Member
So my order was placed on the evening of Tues 12 Apr and arrived at the CPT warehouse on Thurs 14 Apr just after 11pm, so I had to wait the entire long weekend for The Courier Guy to deliver it today. Finally arrived this morning, so now the trade-in process begins....
How did the trade-in go?

phat55

So the R10k trade in was successful and my Galaxy Buds arrived this morning without any prior notification....not complaining though.

I'm a happy & relieved man

Attachments

• IMG-20220506-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220506-WA0005.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 39

ghostRgg

Expert Member
So the R10k trade in was successful and my Galaxy Buds arrived this morning without any prior notification....not complaining though.

I'm a happy & relieved man
Haven't heard a peep about our Buds Live and we did it on the 27th. So Not sure if they are meant to send you a mail or whatever.

phat55

Haven't heard a peep about our Buds Live and we did it on the 27th. So Not sure if they are meant to send you a mail or whatever.
Did mine on 19 April and got a confirmation email that it was submitted and then radio silence until today when it gets delivered. Seems like you might have at least another week of waiting

wardexile

Ordered S22+ now from them.. They where the cheapest I could find. Following this forum there was more positive than scam so lets see how it goes. Only thing that was out of the ordinary for me was additional R100 I had to pay to use Credit Card as fee (R100 additional charge removed if paying by EFT)

ghostRgg

Expert Member
Did mine on 19 April and got a confirmation email that it was submitted and then radio silence until today when it gets delivered. Seems like you might have at least another week of waiting
Hate the wait, really getting to me. Especially since they don't confirm anything or give you tracking. They just arrive.

phat55

Hate the wait, really getting to me. Especially since they don't confirm anything or give you tracking. They just arrive.
Just got an email to say my Buds claim was successful & they'll be in touch with their courier to now send me the Buds via courier....and I got it Friday already lol

wardexile

Ordered S22+ now from them.. They where the cheapest I could find. Following this forum there was more positive than scam so lets see how it goes. Only thing that was out of the ordinary for me was additional R100 I had to pay to use Credit Card as fee (R100 additional charge removed if paying by EFT)
Update received early this morning that it is in hand with courier. Tracker on Courier Guy website shows delivery tomorrow

ReeveStrife

I ordered a S22 ultra from them today. Payed by eft. Order says processing.

I started to wonder if i should not cancel my order and wait for the sony xperia 1 iv and then tried to look for the return policy on the snap craze website. Could not find anything whatsoever on the website regarding returns. Then started to freak out a bit.
I Started googling to see if they are legit. Feel a bit stupid that i did not do more of this earlier.
This thread so far this is the only independent place i could find that kind of say they are legit. Have not found anything of anyone that says they were scammed by them though.

I Am not an active forum member but I had this account for a long time. So if i do receive my device, hopefully this will help insure potential clients that they are legit.

if I do not receive my device, you can be sure that i will make a big noise and give some feedback here.

will also post if I find anything else that point to them being a scam.

ReeveStrife

Best confirmation i got so far that they are legit and not grey market, oukitel south africa list them as an official supplier of oukitel mobile phones on their website. You can check this for your self on oukitel.co.za on the disclaimer at the bottom of the website