siraman

Expert Member
Long read, will get on with it tomorrow, but this what I understand and stupidly ask what's taking so long
"South Africa’s mobile network operators, including Telkom, have long maintained that releasing additional spectrum will help reduce prices, increase coverage, and improve network quality."

Sapphiron

Expert Member
I say you put little paper cards denoting spectrum into little chocolate Easter eggs, then hide them inside a zoo, then televise the CEO spectrum hunt. Of course, there will be some booby trap chocolate eggs filled with flour.

Sapphiron

Expert Member
Long read, will get on with it tomorrow, but this what I understand and stupidly ask what's taking so long
"South Africa’s mobile network operators, including Telkom, have long maintained that releasing additional spectrum will help reduce prices, increase coverage, and improve network quality."
Lawyers gonna Lawyer because the minister of communication and ICASA have been incompetent for so long.

Shadowchaser1

Unbelievable. Shows BIG incompetence on all sides. Auction not going to happen this year, again. Jeez.

RedViking

Nord of the South
What about releasing the spectrum, but Telkom, MTN and Vodacom is not allowed to access it. New opportunities for SA mobile industry and potential for other operators to enter the scene?