Startrek Online SA Fleet

PhreeMe

Expert Member
Howzit Guys n Gals

So as mentioned in the mmo thread, here's the recruiting one for STO.
If you're interested, please let me know here, and for fleet creation purposes, a time you'd be available during the week or weekend?

We need at least 5 to form a fleet, but with season 6 looming (lots of fleet based stuff including Fleet Starbases) it seems well worth creating that fleet now. I have stacks of items I'd need to transfer over to the fleet bank which range from mid lower levels to top tier...

All I'd ask is that we can get together at least once a week (weekend's if that suits everyone better) and do a few of the STF/Fleet based events :)

Other than that, it's just nice to hear the odd bit of banter :D
For those new to the game, I'll give whatever help I can offer you.

Worf

Well I've just finished installing it so I'll give you a shout ingame once I am online. Fleet Idea sounds cool.

TJ99

Honorary Master
Already in a fleet and unfortunately you can only be in one at a time. Would have loved [-]a new dumping ground for all my endless piles and piles of lockboxes and research materials[/-] to contribute :twisted:

Still, would be nice to do some STF's sometime with a coordinated group, not a bunch of morons each doing their own thing...

PhreeMe

Expert Member
Well I've just finished installing it so I'll give you a shout ingame once I am online. Fleet Idea sounds cool.

Thanks bud.

By my numbers, if PsyWulf, Carstens and TheCapeRebel join us, we'll have enough people to create the fleet.
Obviously if any others are interested, you are more than welcome. The larger the fleet, the better!!

PhreeMe

Expert Member
Already in a fleet and unfortunately you can only be in one at a time. Would have loved [-]a new dumping ground for all my endless piles and piles of lockboxes and research materials[/-] to contribute :twisted:

Still, would be nice to do some STF's sometime with a coordinated group, not a bunch of morons each doing their own thing...

You could always create an alt :D
Just kidding bud, but thanks for the offer! Yeah the number of items I ended up destroying for lack of space in bank and (old) fleet bank are numerous.

If you ever do decide to leave your fleet, the invite will always be open :)

Hogrod

Expert Member
Just kidding bud, but thanks for the offer! Yeah the number of items I ended up destroying for lack of space in bank and (old) fleet bank are numerous.

Yep @Hogrods will be there in the evenings after 8pm in the week/ weekends. Let me know when to pitch up

TJ99

Honorary Master

I'm going to start a Klingon character sometime, so maybe if you create a KDF fleet too... Leaving my Tactical Odyssey armed to the teeth with Borg-busting Mark XII weapons to start over as a lowly Lieutenant at this point would just not be my idea of fun...

PhreeMe

Expert Member
Yep @Hogrods will be there in the evenings after 8pm in the week/ weekends. Let me know when to pitch up

Thanks bud. Once we have the required numbers together, we can arrange the time that suits most.

I'm going to start a Klingon character sometime, so maybe if you create a KDF fleet too... Leaving my Tactical Odyssey armed to the teeth with Borg-busting Mark XII weapons to start over as a lowly Lieutenant at this point would just not be my idea of fun...

Done that 6 times (1 Klingon) so far. My current character will be the first Engineer I get to lvl 50 though.... he's on 49 3/4 :)