Studying IT at UNISA

Hi Guys

Sorry for all the Q's but im slightly confused

Does anybody know where i can download or obtain a list of the Modules for the

Bachelor of Science in Informatics 98907 degree , I need to choose my first year modules

thanks

cbrunsdonza

Honorary Master
Hi Guys

Sorry for all the Q's but im slightly confused

Does anybody know where i can download or obtain a list of the Modules for the

Bachelor of Science in Informatics 98907 degree , I need to choose my first year modules

thanks
How many do you plan to take? Do not underestimate your lack of time so rather do a few than try and do all of them. Personally I've found anything above 4 modules a semester rather hard (time constraints).

adidas

thread resurrected... :)

Does anyone know if Unisa still offer a BCom Informatics? I don't see it as an option on the current admission list for second semester? I do see a BSc Informatics, wondering if it changed?

cbrunsdonza

Honorary Master
thread resurrected... :)

Does anyone know if Unisa still offer a BCom Informatics? I don't see it as an option on the current admission list for second semester? I do see a BSc Informatics, wondering if it changed?
Seems they still have the BCom.

https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corpo...merce-in-Business-Informatics-.-(98300-–-BIS)

The honours path is a BCom even if you did the BSc so can't see why they would stop the BCom. Do the BSc instead, really the same degree as the shtty subjects are done in both but the cool kid subjects are in the BSc ;)

I'm glad I did the BSc Inf

Dylan_G

Expert Member
Just finishing up my engineering course at Unisa (currently doing my WIL) and I have no regrets. I've been working and studying for the past 6 years. It has been a tough experience, but very well worth it.
Not easy man. Well done.