Support Tickets Disappearing

Derplord

I created a support ticket yesterday (Ticket ID: DET-276-44977)
In regards to my pre-order for fibre. but when I when to check on the progress of my ticket, it doesn't display in my clientzone active tickets tab, so i dont know whats happening. I just want to find out is the ticket still active or feedback on whats happening with my pre-order.

Derplord

Ok, so three days later and no response on my tickets and here. Not even a "We working on it", just some sort of acknowledgement. Very disappointed :(
So my solution is simple. Just move to another ISP

MirageF1

Expert Member
Had this happen numerous times myself...doesn't actually make a jot of diff though as any response you are likely to get is 99% automated nonsense and a waste of your time anyway.

One must just hope that one never has a PROBLEM.

Thor

Honorary Master
Phone recordings too, but luckily I record the calls on my end as well.

(used to, not a client anymore)

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep
I created a support ticket yesterday (Ticket ID: DET-276-44977)
In regards to my pre-order for fibre. but when I when to check on the progress of my ticket, it doesn't display in my clientzone active tickets tab, so i dont know whats happening. I just want to find out is the ticket still active or feedback on whats happening with my pre-order.
I'm really sorry about that. It looks like your request was escalated to one of the teams that are not client facing, so their ticket assignments don't show up in ClientZone. Ideally, it should have been responded to and then placed back into a state where it would be picked up in ClientZone.

I have asked for it to be urgently assigned so you can get some feedback.

chrisc

Executive Member
I thought it was only Telkom who "escalated". To me that translates to "piss off and stop bothering me"

AfriMan

Afrihost Representative
Company Rep
I thought it was only Telkom who "escalated". To me that translates to "piss off and stop bothering me"
I'm not sure how you got there. We have teams that work "in the background" with regard to deliveries, installations, etc. So if our front-line team can't resolve an issue in good time, it is escalated to one of those teams for faster resolution.